Chapter 171 - Bone Dragon (1)

Start from the beginning

After Warlord's great success, many games were released to take over the throne held by Warlord, and there were several games vying for that spot. There had to be a basic sense of completeness for one to enjoy these kinds of games, and there were several games that were able to compete with Warlord by fulfilling this prerequisite.  Moreover, there were some aspects of these games that were superior to Warlord. 

These games weren't able to increase their base population as quickly as Warlord, but they were successful in getting a large following.  However, none of these games could reach a point where ridiculous money was being exchanged within.  There weren't any games where people went crazy over it.

Moreover, there will be none that would be able to capture the heart of the people in the future.  Before Ahn-jaehyun came back to the past, Warlord had been considered a special game.  It reigned over all games as the special one.  There was an indescribable quality that existed within Warlord.

When he thought about the past, he couldn't help, but sneer at himself.

‘The craziness right now is to my advantage.  ’

Before he returned to the past, this specialness of Warlord had been a pain for him.  However, it was the opposite now. 

Warlord was special, and the Hahoe Mask was special within Warlord.  Ahn-jaehyun was doing unimaginable feats now.

Moreover, he would achieve greater feats in the future.

Ahn-jaehyun lay dowy down on his mattress, and he immediately put on his V-Gear.

2.

It took over 20 days for Hyrkan to finish his Quest.  When he returned to the Heard Fortress ruin town, it had developed a decent amount.  It was hard to call it a town now.  It was starting to resemble a castle.

‘It looks similar to the Cursed Castle.’

The transformation of the Heard Fortress ruin town was something he had seen before at the Cursed Castle.  It was like the Cursed Castle regaining its name of Hiban castle, and the dignity that came with the process.  Of course, there were several differences one could point out.

‘Shouldn’t they be making a statue of me here?’

However, the most important difference in Hyrkan's mind was the absence of a statue.

When the Cursed Statue transformed into the Hiban castle, the game erected a statue for the Noopi Family.  The Heard Fortress ruin town was able to be established when Hyrkan had defeated Anugas.  However, the game was showing no signs of erecting a statue for the Hahoe Mask.

Of course, he wouldn't get any monetary gain from the formation of a statue.  However, if they insisted on building one, he wouldn't turn down the opportunity.  There was no reason why he would hate the idea.

“Tsk.”

He actually welcomed such gestures.  He really liked the idea of leaving behind a permanent presence in this game.

Since he liked the idea, he felt a sense of disappointment.

‘They should have made me a park.  How great would it have been if they erected a statue of me fighting Anugas?  It would have looked cool and awesome.’

The Users, who were focused on Hyrkan's presence in the town, would have fainted if they found out about his inner thoughts.

“Hahoe Mask!  Isn't that the Hahoe Mask.”

“Of course, it is the Hahoe Mask.  No one would pretend to be the Hahoe Mask in the Black Continent.  It would be the end for those, who were caught.”