Chapter 170 - King's Tomb (3)

Start from the beginning

He'll kill them.

He'll willingly pass the test.

No, he'll punish those, who look down on him.

‘I'll make you pay for allowing me to make preparations.’

He started his summons.

The Guardian Knight wouldn't attack Hyrkan until he exited the the King's Tomb.  Basically, Hyrkan had the luxury to summon all the underlings he wanted.

Hyrkan planted a sword in the ground.  It immediately gushed out black steel liquid.

While the black steel liquid was rushing outwards, Hyrkan took out two gems, and he gripped them in each hand.

Ddook dook!

The gem in his right hand became liquefied, and it fell to the floor.

Hwah-roo-roo!

The gem in his left hand was clenched as fire poured out from his fist.

[Iron Golem was summoned.]

A black Iron Golem had appeared.

[You've summoned a Golem.]

The gem allowed him to form an Earth Golem in the shape of an Ogre.

[The Fire Golem  was summoned.]

When he unclenched his fists, a griffin appeared from the surging flames.  The Fire Golem had made its appearance.

The three Golems took form,  yet the Guardian Knights refused to move.  They continued to stare down at Hyrkan. 

Hyrkan mocked the statues as he took out a thumb sized blue gem from the pouch on his waist.  He held the gem inside his mouth using his teeth.

He was just biting on the gem, yet his magical energy was quickly being replenished.

While it replenished, Hyrkan unfastened his wristwatch.  When he grasped his unbound wristwatch, the empty air started to split open.  From the rip in space, the undying Knight slowly appeared from within this crack.

[The Death Knight was summoned.]

The Death Knight riding its Skeleton Steed, and it looked imposing.

Kwah-jeek!

At that moment, he crushed the blue gem being held in place by his teeth.

When he crushed the gem, a strong taste of mint filled the inside of Hyrkan's mouth.  The mint taste was so strong that it was spicy.  Hyrkan endured the minty taste.

Patience was bitter, but the result was sweet.

The Death Knight’s summoning had bottomed out his magical energy, yet it was quickly filling up now.  The speed couldn't be compared to before.

“Open the Power of Frost.”

Then he sacrificed his full magical energy to activate the Ancient Power of Frost.

Finally, Hyrkan stepped out out of the King's Tomb.

[The Guardian Knights will test you!]

The test began.

8.

The earth Golem borrowed the form of an Ogre using the Clay Play Skill, and it was almost 8 meters tall.  This was why the Ogre Golem was able to look eye to eye with the Guardian Knights, and it would be able to fight the statues for supremacy.

On the other hand, the small size of the Griffin Fire Golem was a moot point.  It had wings, and it had the ability to fly.  The Griffin Fire Golem was already flapping its wings, and the Guardian Knights was beneath its flying form.