12

"Are you serious?"

"Very."

Soleil could not believe what he was hearing, it was absolutely insane and sounded as if it had come straight out of a fictional book.

"I'm on my way to Sweden right now, Solar System."

"Why?"

"I'm delivering the surprise to you for you to give it to them because, at the end of the day, you were the one who was deadset on finding them."

"Okay, but explain to me exactly what the fuck went down during the week (1) you had been gone and why the fucking hell you did not get into contact with me earlier. Did you think about if something happened to you and I could not get to you? How would Dinah feel if you just went missing because of me? She'd be devastated, you are her WORLD!"

The blonde man let out an exasperated sigh as he sank back down onto his bed and rubbed his temples with his free hand.

He knew that he was the one (1) to have enlisted his brother-in-law's help, but like he had told him, if it became too dangerous, abandon it.

"I know, I'm sorry, but I was in deep at that point and I did not want to go contacting you in case something triggered them."

"Who the fuck is them?"

"The Puerto Rican Mafia."

"WHAT?!!!"

His grey orbs were opened to the size of saucers when he heard those four (4) words travel through the receiver of his cellphone.

"Yeah, I got into contact with them when I was buying some groceries. I ended up being allowed to request a meeting with the current Don of the family and went from there."

"You're lying to me."

"H-how did you know that?"

"I'm not stupid, but apparently you fucking are, now what the fuck actually went down, Cillian."

The ginger male sighed and ran his hands through his shoulder-length hair, he was hoping that his brother-in-law would just brush the details, but obviously, he was wrong.

Reaching into the overhead cabin, he grabbed his briefcase.

Entering the access code, he took out the secured documents and files that he had compiled during the week he went ghost.

Flipping to the exact page that he was looking for, he started to explain to the blonde man on the phone.

The trail that he had found had gone cold not long after he had gotten to Puerto Rico and he had spent restless hours looking for something, anything.

One (1) day he was on his way back to his hotel when he was cornered by a group of men and you could tell they were not from the legal side of town.

They gave him two (2) options, either come with them peacefully or allow them to use force, even though they had already kind of did.

Cillian opted to go with the course of action that did not end up with him shot in the head and his body thrown in a shallow ditch.

He was gagged, his limbs were bound and his sight was covered, all he could hear was Spanish being spoken along with cars driving by.

Being roughly thrown into the back of a van was not something he had planned on happening, but at this point, he really did not have a choice.

Once they arrived at their destination, a pair of hands had grabbed him and dragged him out the drunk to the door.