Chapter 163 - Anugas' Necklace (2)

Começar do início

The Red Bulls guild's 1st team members had been conspicuously absent from the spotlight in recent days.  Numerous guilds were trying very hard to get across the Urugal mountain range, yet he hadn't heard a single rumor regarding the Red Bulls guild being nearby.

This meant the Red Bulls guild was progressing on a secret big project in a different region.  This was why he had been collecting information on them, and he had come across BigK's recent interview.

Still, he never expected things to progress in this fashion.

Ahn-jaehyun looked at the screen of the Tablet PC with annoyed eyes, and he kept swiping at the screen.  His temperamental actions came to a pause when Ahn-jaehyun came upon the page where he had uploaded the most recent video regarding the Skull Collector. 

He had already seen this page over several dozen times, yet the sight in front of him never failed to transform his bitterness into sweetness.

‘The timing of the release was spot on.’

He had caught the Skull Collector a while ago.  He had left the production of the Skull Collector Hunt video to the Romani films, and the final video was sent to him four days ago.

However, Ahn-jaehyun hadn't immediately uploaded the video.

This was the footage showing the Death Knight's first appearance.  This video was monumental for several reasons, but he held back uploading the video.  He waited for the right time.

Moreover, he came up with a plan when Anugas appeared.

He decided to put the video up on his Youtube page when he completed the Anugas Raid.

His aim was simple.  When the Anugas Raid starts, everyone's attention would be focused on the Black Continent.  When the Anugas Raid ended, everyone's attention would be shifted towards the Hahoe Mask.

What would happen if he uploaded the video at that moment?

‘I'll easily get 100 million views.’

His aim was right on target.

In just a single day, he recorded 40 million views.  He wouldn't have problem getting 100 million views.  He could probably double that number.

The reaction was also quite good.  His 6 sponsors were full of praise regarding the video.

His bank account was beyond being in a good state as his sponsorship funds came in.  It was rather impressive.

This pretty much washed away all the unpleasant feelings he had earlier.

Ahn-jaehyun considered the interview to be unpleasant, but now he had the foundation needed to turn BigK's words into reality.

‘Anguas' Necklace, Token of the Secret Society, Deposed Prince's Sword.....  Basically, I've reached the endgame in regards to Items.’

Basically, he had gathered all the arsenal he would need.

‘I really reached this point.’

This feeling was sudden and unexpected.

He had continued forward in the face of all kinds of hardship and suffering.  He had finally reached this point, and he took an assessment of himself.

‘I'm really here.’

He was proud of himself.

Everyone including Ahn-jaehyun himself thought this was impossible to do.  The task he set out to do was considered to be beyond impossible.  It was idiotic.  He was given an unprecedented second opportunity, and it had felt as if he was wasting this opportunity by pursuing the unachievable.  It was so stupid that Ahn-jaehyun had yelled at himself before.