Chapter 162 - Anugas' Necklace (1)

Start from the beginning

After the Skeleton army regained their dignified appearance, they created a perimeter around Anugas, and Hyrkan stood in the middle of this imposing group.

“Hoo-ooh!”

Hyrkan let out a sigh.  It contained many mixed emotions.  After putting his sword into his sheath, he raised his left arm. 

Ggee-reek, ggee-reek.

The short sound of the dial turning on his wristwatch was heard.

“Slot on.”

After the sound ended, Hyrkan punctuated it with his low words.  Accompanying his words, a striking silver armor with black spots started to surround Hyrkan's body.  In 3 seconds, Hyrkan took on the form that was most familiar to the other Users.  He changed into his strongest form.

‘It take about 3 to 5 minutes for Anugas' eye to turn into its Ingredient form.’

He had killed Anugas.

‘I caught it, so I can't lose out on this.’

Hyrkan prepared himself for battle.  He was now going to protect the prey he had killed from the  other Users.

2.

- Hahoe Mask was successful in his Raid.

When Shir received the report, a sea of fire was unfurled in front of her.  It reminded one of hell.

Zzuh-juhk!

The flames continued to burn, and the gigantic trees split open.  They had been barely holding their shape against the heat.  The trees let out dull sounds, which sounded like screams.  No other sound could be heard. 

Shir swung her sword in a wide arc.

Shweek!

A crescent sword energy burning with intense flame was emitted when she swung her sword.

Hwah-roo-roo!

The sword energy pushed itself forward as if it was a flood.  Devastation could be seen trailing behind the road made out of fire.

She had combined the Crescent Cut and the Ancient Power of Flame.  It looked flashy, and its power was terrifying.  The large trees and boulders, which had been barely holding onto their original form, was cut down.

This was a raging inferno.

After creating the devastating sight in front of her, Shir turned her back against it.  If the Users wanted to chase after her, they would have to go through the fiery hell she had created.

When Shir took couple more steps, her subordinates gathered around her. The first one to speak was Hahui.  She respected Shir more than anyone else here.

“The Poker team is quick to run away.  Their talent for running away isn't normal.  It is as if they had practiced running away before.  If they had stuck around, I'm sure I could have taken all of them down.”

It seemed Hahui was feeling guilty.  She hadn’t been able succeed in the mission given to her.  As always, Hahui brought up words that would deflect away from her actions. 

However, Shir just spoke briefly to Hahui.

“Good job.”

“Yes!”

Hahui put on a bright smile.

- I've caught around 70 of them.  I think I took down around 50 magicians.  They were all bunched together, so it was quite easy to kill them.  Of course, this mission would have been impossible if it wasn't for me.