Chapter 160 - Catch it or Be Caught (3)

Start from the beginning

‘In the end, the problem is the Pasta bastards.’

Pasta.

Of course, Hyrkan wasn't talking about spaghetti.

Hyrkan called them Pasta instead of Five Stars.

Currently, it was a nickname given to the five guilds trying to monopolize the Black Continent.

Of course, the nickname Pasta didn't have a good meaning behind it.  Many Users were dissatisfied with the activities of these five guilds, and they were the subject of derision by the Users.  When the awesome nickname of Five Stars was given to these five guilds, some wise-ass User decided to call them Pasta. 

However, this didn't mean the capability of the Five Stars was a joke.

The Five Stars wanted to make the Black Continent their own stage.  To carry out this monopoly, they showed that they were very thorough in their preparations and planning.

One of this plan was to monitor the ruins of the Heard Fortress.

The Five Stars experienced a bitter lesson from Anugas, who was the Boss Monster of the Heard Fortress.  Unless the Five Stars were idiots, it would be natural for them to pay careful attention to Anguas.

In other words, the Five Stars would know in short time when Hyrkan attempted the Anugas Raid.  At the very least, the Five Stars were prepared to mobilize if such an event did occur.

This was another obvious point, but no one would help Hyrkan in the Anugas Raid.

“Fuck.”

Rough swear words came out of Hyrkan's mouth.  In the end, the situation forced Hykan to make a choice.

Basically, Hyrkan had to choose to share.

‘A day like this has finally come.’

Of course, Hyrkan would bear the full responsibility that came with his choice.  This was why he was letting out the rough cuss words.

8.

“What do you think?”

“You look pretty.”

“I don't care if I look pretty.  That doesn't mean anything.  Just tell me what kind of vibe I’m  giving off.”

“In truth, a man usually doesn't look too deeply. He'll just think you are pretty, and he won't care what vibe you give off.”

“How about you, Hahui?  What do you think?”

At that moment, a loud sound erupted from next to Hatch.

“Queen is the best!”

Hatch furrowed his brows at the sound.  Hahui had yelled out without any thought, and Hahui's voice had almost burst Hatch's eardrums.  Hahui had yelled with all her might from right next to him.  Of course, his expression wasn't good when he heard such a sound.

Hatch continued to frown as he looked at the beautiful woman, who unfurled her hair.  He looked at Shir.

‘It isn't as if she is going out to meet a prospective marriage partner... Jeez.’

He reflexively tried to laugh out loud.  However, Hatch immediately forced down the laughter.  He knew he shouldn't laugh in this situation.

“Queen.”

“Speak.”

“I want to be clear about this.  It is ok to show good intentions towards him, but please don't do anything that'll cause a loss to our guild. If you do act in such a way, I really am going to leave this guild.”