Be My Boyfriend

Continuation

Continuation.

Kao didn't know what he was feeling, but one thing is certain for him, Earth became something special for him, but Kao was not sure what he was feeling, Kao was always a man of insatiable pleasures, all women and men who passed by him ended up falling in love with him, and when that happened Kao left them immediately, he never loved anyone, he never had feelings for anyone but with Earth it was being different.

Kao continued to kiss Earth's lips full of feelings that he was trying to find out why to feel for this young man, Kao wondered in his thoughts while kissing Earth's lips.

Thinking (what am I feeling ?! Why do I feel so close to him ?! How is he so different and naive, fragile! It makes me want to protect him and stay close to him forever ... Haa so soft lips, I want to kiss him until his lips wear ... I want to make him mine not just for one night ...)

Kao after having these thoughts in the middle of the kiss, slowly released Earth's lips, and looked into Earth's eyes that looked at him full of love, with a hand on Earth's face and looking at Earth as if Earth were the thing most precious thing in the world said.

Kao: you are so different, everything about you is different ... You left me confused in such a short time!

While Kao spoke these words he slowly put the ceremony bracelet on Earth's wrist but when he put it on, he didn't look at Earth's wrist but fixed his gaze on Earth's passionate eyes.

Earth heard these beautiful words from Kao, he wanted to say something, but then he realized that he was being too easy again, and said taking a step back.

Earth: I don't know what you're talking about ... Just don't kiss me again ever...

Earth tried to leave but Kao grabbed Earth's hand, Earth looked at him angrily and pulled his hand away and said.

Kao: wait ...

Earth: don't you dare touch me again, idiot ...

Earth left the place he was, Kao kept thinking about Earth, Kao's feelings were still confused for the first time someone made him stay without having any way to control his feelings, and made him so confused, for the first time Kao was really liking someone.

OhmFluke Scene

Fluke was happy to be holding hands with the man he loves, his happiness showed in his heartbeat, Fluke was a little scared, with fear, but very happy too.

Ohm stopped and removed the cloth in Fluke's eyes, and without wasting time touched Fluke's face with both hands and kissed Fluke's lips, Fluke's eyes widened with that kiss so fast and so sudden, with both hands, Fluke grabbed Ohm's two wrists and closed his eyes when he saw that it was impossible to escape those strong arms, the kiss was a little slow and soft, Ohm put his tongue inside fluke's mouth, Fluke opened his eyes wide when he felt Ohm's tongue inside his mouth, but as the kiss was so good, Fluke continued to kiss Ohm's lips full of love.