Discovered Lie

Previously

Previously

Kao: I'm starting to get tired... I want this to end once and for all..

Continuation

Ohm and Kao were looking at the exit of the club, Both enters the club a little upset, sad, with nothing to do, completely unwilling to do anything, just wanting to drink and get drunk, as he approaches Kao and Ohm who are standing next to a table with drinks, he grabs one of the bottles of alcohol and pours it into a glass then quickly takes a single sip in hopes of forgetting the unpleasant conversation with Newyear, Kao and Ohm just stared at him. Kao seeing Both trying to take another sip, grabs the wrist of the hand where the glass is and speaks preventing Both.

Kao: What happened?! You only drink when something goes wrong with the money or when it comes to someone special to you....! Are you and Newyear not doing well?!...

Both hearing Kao, pushes his hand and drinks the alcohol, forcefully puts the glass on the table, speaks a little stressed.

Both: He's expecting a son of mine... Kao and Ohm's eyes widen.... But he wants to do the same thing Earth and Fluke did to you two... Both looked at Kao and Ohm. .. He wants to separate me from my son....!

Kao surprised, heaves a sigh at the thought of Earth, imagines the day Earth left him for being wrong.

Kao: And do you know why he wants to leave you?!...

Both: He thinks I like my brother's fiancé... How does he go so far? How is he going to think that about me?!...He thinks I want him to change and be just like my brother's fiancé... I really want him to change, but not in the way he's thinking, damn.. .. I just want him to change his behavior a little since he is going to be a father.... He came here, drank alcohol knowing he is expecting a baby.... What is he thinking?! In killing our son, ah?!.... He's never changed since we were in the US five years ago, and I never asked him to change the fun, charismatic way he is... I've always loved him the most. the way he is... We're both so opposite about it, but that didn't stop us from loving so much.... But now it's different, he needs to change a little because of our son... Shit ... Why doesn't he understand that?!...

Both grabs the bottle again and this time doesn't put it in the glass, he drinks directly from the bottle. Kao looks at Ohm then Both, standing next to Both places a hand on Both's back, giving a slight smile at the corner of his lips.

Kao: Just leave him for a while... If you said these words to him, he's definitely thinking about those words right now... It's been five years you've been together, he wouldn't be able to leave you...just wait a while...

Both: I don't know what to think or what to do anymore... With Newyear everything is a joke, even in what he did here he thinks it's a joke...I love him so much... But if he continues like this, I think the two of us will no longer have a solution together...