stay alive (reprise)

Uploading
Uploading
Uploaded
Universe name: stay alive

Naturi: okay this one is pretty sad so *puts eri somewhere else*

Bakugou slammed open a door "Where's my son?"

Everyone: son?

Recovery girl walked up to him "Mr. Bakugou , come in, they brought him in a half an hour ago
He lost a lot of blood on the way over" (stay alive)
Baku:"is he alive?"
RG:"Yes, but you have to understand The bullet entered just above his hip and lodged in his right arm"
Baku:"Can I see him please?"
RG: "I'm doing everything I can but the wound was already infected when he arrived"
Baku:"Philip" he ran up to a teenage boy with yellow hair with green streaks who was laying in a hospital bed
"Pa!" He smiled but he was obviously in pain. He had blood dripping out of the corner of his mouth, his clothes where drenched in blood

Momo: oh god
Toga: mmm blood

"I did exactly as you said, Pa I held my head up high"
"I know, I know, shh (high) I know, I know, shh I know you did everything just right" bakugou smiles sadly at him
"Even before we got to ten (shh)
I was aiming for the sky (I know, I know, shh) I was aiming for the sky (I know, I know, shh)" Philip raised ones of his arms towards the roof
Baku: "I know, save your strength and stay alive!"
Izuku bursts the door open crying in a simple yet old styled dress"No!

Everyone: oh no

Bakugou looks back to him standing up"Izuku!"
Izuku pushes past him and kneels near his son "Is he breathing? Is he going to survive this? (Stay alive) Who did this, Katsuki , did you know?" He's looks at bakugou pissed but then Philip puts his hand on-top izukus makeing Izuku turn back to him
"Mom, I'm so sorry for forgetting what you taught me"
Izuku smiles sadly at him. Philip places a hand on izukus cheek, Izuku puts a hand on top of Philips."My son"
"We played piano (I taught you piano)
You would put your hands on mine"
"You changed the melody every time" he chuckled
"I would always change the line"
"Shh, I know, I know" he gently kissed his head
"I would always change the line"
"I know, I know Un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf" "un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf"
"Good Un-deux-trois-quatre-cinq-six-sept-huit-neuf"
"un-deux-trois"
"Sept-huit-neuf"
"Sept-huit"
The screen went black
The only thing that could be heard
Was a painful sad scream coming Izuku before turning into loud sobs.
-End?-

Everyone with tears in eyes: ???

Izuku sits by his sons body head down crying. Bakugou walks up to place a hand on his shoulder but it gets slapped away by a teary eyed Izuku. "Don't.you.dare.touch.me" Izuku got up and looked at him pissed. "You knew where he was didn't you? DIDN'T YOU!?" Bakugou could only nod but that was all Izuku needed to be furious. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY TO MAKE UP FOR THE FACT YOU BOTH CHEATED AND LET PHILIP, OUR CHILD GET KILLED!"

everyone: WHAT!?

Bakugou reached towards him "izu-" "DON'T YOU 'IZU' ME! FIRST YOU BREAK MY HEART THEN YOU LET OUR no MY BABY GO DUEL SOMEONE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!" Izuku is full blown sobbing "deku" bakugou tried stepping closer to Izuku, but he just stepped back "no I don't want to see you ever again! Here" he took off the ring that he once never wanted to take off since said ring was placed on his finger on what he used to think of as one of the best days of his life (but now it just seemed like nightmare).
Bakugou gasped
Izuku threw the ring to him, bakugou stumbled to catch it. "Give to someone you actually love" Izuku bursts into tears as he ran out the hospital room. Bakugou ran after him calling his name but as soon as he ran outside he had lost Izuku, looking around quickly trying to find any site or ANY-thing of Izuku. When he found nothing he started crying looking at izukus wedding ring that he now holds in his hands, he falls to his knees sobbing "izu, my darling, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I was tricked into cheating with threats of people hurting you, but that probably doesn't matter. I'm so so sorry my love" he clutched the ring close to his chest 'i promise I will try and fix this'

Everyone: ........

So what do you all think
i did a BIT of improvising
Anywho
Until next chapter
Peace out my kings queens and non-binary royalties