stronger than you part 1

Gems

Universe name: stronger than you

Denki wakes up in a cell like place with a weird yellow transparent barrier. He sits up groaning. "Sero? Mina?"

Denki: it's me! Where am I?

The screen shows two gems (a green quartz and a orange
Fire Opal((both above)) ) fall to the ground then back to denki

"Katuku!" He gasps then gets up running to the barrier. "where are they?" He stops at the weird barrier thing "woah!". There is grunting in the distance, denki gasps.

He puts his hands on the barrier thing and his finger tips go through, he pulls back and looks at his hands. He then puts a finger in, then all his fingers and yellow lines appear all over his hand "ew, cool!". He then pushes himself through. "I'm out. Woohoo!"

Mina: that's denki alright.

"Okay where is everybody!" He then runs off "gotta find them, gotta find them, gotta- whoa!" he stops to see a boy with orangey yellow hair and different shades of orange clothes sitting on the floor with his head in his hands shaking.

Baku-squad: bakugou?!

"um hello? Are you okay?" Bakugou jumped back in shock breathing heavily. Bakugou then slammed his fist into the wall behind him. "GREAT THIS THIS JUST PERFECT!" "Um do you need any help?" Denki asks "NO! I mean! DONT LOOK AT ME! Just go away" He turns around, denki starts to walk away " HEY WAIT!" Denki turns back around, bakugou gets up and rushes to the barrier thing. "YOUR OUT! How did you get passed the field!" "Oh I just" "WAIT NO,NO, NO WAI-" denki puts his hand through the barrier. Bakugou looks shocked "its okay?" he tries to touch the barrier but he gets zapped by it "OUCH!," He glares at denki "What's going on". Suddenly someone starts singing, the orange boy looks around worriedly "somebody's singing" denki states "Deku" bakugou whispers, he turns back to denki "LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Mina: why was he so worried?
Sero: why does he need to get out so bad?
Naturi: just watched okay

"PLEASE I NEED TO FIND DEKU!" Bakugou yells"Is he your friend? I'm looking for my friends to" "HE'S ALL ALONE I NEED TO FIND HIM!" Bakugou states worriedly. "Don't worry! We'll find our friends!" Denki steps into the barrier and puts his arm up. "and we'll do it together!"

Mina: your voice is funny!
Denki: Hey!

Bakugou slides out and immediately starts running "huh wait for me!" Denki follows after him. Bakugou steps through a door then stops, denki catches up to him "hi! my names denki by the way,what's yours!" Bakugou covers his ears and closes his eyes tight "ugh, I can't see"

Everyone: can't see?

Bakugou looks left and right "this way!" He runs off to the left "how many more gem's do you think are trapped here?" "Don't know, don't care!" They stopped next to a window "he stopped singing," denki looked out the window to see earth ' we're in space? ' he thought "DEKU!" Bakugou walked away.

They ran up to uraraka cell thing "*gasp* oh it's just you" bakugous smile truned into a scowl when he saw it was uraraka. "URARAKA!" Denki said excitedly "uraraka I can get you out" denki says to her while bakugou paces back and forth in the back ground. "Stop!" Uraraka screamed before denki touched the barrier "it's okay i can-" "no! I don't want your help things are bad enough as it is! I've already made two much trouble once we get back to home world they're going to decide what to do with us" "ugh! I don't have time for this!" Bakugou runs off "wait!"
"Denki whatever your doing just stop, if we do everything they say they might go easy on us" says uraraka "but they're...mean! They hurt my friends, they hurt my face! They got you here in prison!" "Which is why can't fight them" denki looks sad "that why we have to fight them!" Uraraka sits down and holds her knees "I'll come back for you" he then runs off.

The singing starts again, denki follows it. He hides behind the wall as stain and toga walk past

Toga: it's me!

"we can't leave yet!" Toga says "the whole point of coming here was to check on the cluster!" Stain punches the wall next to the cell thing "stop singing!" He then turns to toga "rose quartz takes priority! Get back to the bridge, and set a course for home world!" Stain walks away "go to earth they said, it'll be easy they said" toga says to herself as she walks away. Denki looks out from behind the wall to see Deku. With his hair covering his eyes, he looks to see if they had left before signing again

Everyone: DEKU!!!

Denki runs up to him "hey, I like your song are you Deku?" "You escaped," denki put his hand through the barrier again "of course" he stepped through and put his arms up again "come on its safe!" Deku walked through "thank you denki" "your welcome!" "DEKU!" Bakugou yells in the distance "come on" Deku grabs his hand and starts running faster than iida, "whoa!"

He suddenly stops and bakugou stops at door at the other side of the room. Bakugou gasps as he saw deku, deku looks over to him and yells "kacchan!" They to run to each other and hug.

Everyone: awwwwww

Bakugou pulls away and hold dekus face "did they hurt you?" Deku puts his hand over bakugous "No, no I'm okay. Did they hurt you?" Bakugou starts crying "who cares!" "I do" deku kisses bakugous forehead, bakugou picks him up and spins him around, both laughing.

Uraraka: so cute
Shinshou: *jealous*
Shinshou: *hugs the Deku pillow I gave him*

Suddenly they both glow white

Tokoyami: what's happening?
Naturi: their fusing

Katuku appears laughing "denki!" They open Their eyes to reveal one green one and one orangey red one "thank you" they smile at him "KATUKU! YOUR A FUISON!?" Denki says shocked "oh I'm sorry we didn't want you meeting us here this way" "well did I make a good impression?"  They smile "oh denki, we already love you" they all smile untill

CLIFFHANGER I'm sorry
I'll finish this soon
Peace out my kings, queens and non-binary royalties!
Bye