salute

Uploading.
Uploading..
Uploading...
Uploading....
Universe uploaded
Universe name: salute

A small petite green haired girl is shown in a school uniform walking beside a tall blonde (also in a school uniform)

(But the one on the left has longer hair and both of their hair is tied up. Also the blonds is more spikey. And they are in a middle school uniform)

Everyone: who are they?
Kiri: is it just me or do they both look like midobro and bakubro a bit?
Mina: omg your right!

The greenette looks across the road and sees something. She then starts walking across the road. "DEKU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" The blonde chases after her. "YOU COULDVE BEEN KILLED YOU IDIOT!!!"

Everyone: DEKU!?!?

"Kacchan look at this."

Everyone: KACCHAN!?!?

Izumi points to a poster on a light post.
Katsuki: Army battle?
Izumi: yea! 'a competition to see who's the best army team.'
Katsumi: *sigh* let me guess you want to sign up?
Izumi: please?
Katsumi: *sigh* why not. Could be fun.
Izumi: YAY!!!

A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER!

On a poster:
"Ladies all across the world. Listen up were looking for requites. If you with me, let me see your hand up stand up and salute, get your killer heels, sneaker, pumps or lace up your boots, representing all the women, salute, salute!"

Katsumi: *jumping up and down trying to hype everyone up* Ladies all across the world. Listen up were looking for requites. If you with me, let me see your hand up stand up and salute, get your killer heels, sneaker, pumps or lace up your boots and here comes the general! (Oops wrong universe) representing all the women, salute, salute!

Mina: awwww look at bakubabe!!! Hyping everyone up!!

Izumi walks to stand in front of everyone (It's who we are
We don't need no camouflage
It's the female federal
And we're taking off)
Izumi: If you with me, women, let me hear you say

WAIT! Their outfits!!
Katsumi (but with his hero costumes design)

WAIT! Their outfits!!Katsumi (but with his hero costumes design)