the answer

universe name: the answer

denki lay sleeping when something woke him up. Shizuku (up top) smiled at him. "denki!" "Shizuku! is it morning already?" "its midnight! happy birthday denki!"

Iida: its not right to wake someone up at midnight!

uraraka: shizuku?

denki sat up "oh man! are you finally gonna tell me that your a fusion of the gems shinsou and izuku like you promised!" he grabbed his face "you already know about all that denki" denki lays down again "its true" "what you don't know is how shinsou and izuku first met" denki sits back up and grabs shizuku cheeks again, blushing with stars in his eyes "O-M-G! I don't!" Shizuku blushes and giggles "okay well..."

shizuku (Narrator) The , 5,750 years ago; it was a promising site of a new Gem colony, but progress was being thwarted by a small, persistent group of . A team of diplomatic Gems were sent from to investigate. Among those Gems was izuku (who was wearing a dress), a rare aristocratic , with the power to see into the future. Assigned to him were three Rubies, common soldiers, with a mission to protect him.

Ruby Guard 1: *walks up to Ruby Guard 2* "Hey! Can't wait for those rebels to get here!"

Ruby Guard 2: "Haha, yeah! When I see those rebels, I'm gonna punch them right in their faces!"

Ruby Guard 1: "What are you sayin'? I'm gonna punch them all over their bodies, and then it'll be over."

Ruby Guard 2: "What if, I just punch you!" She punched Ruby Guard 1 playfully in the back of her shoulder, sticking her tongue out, and Ruby Guard 1 yelped out in pain.

shinsou: "Oh, come on. We'll punch 'em together when we fuse. That's why they sent, uh, three of us?"

Ruby Guard 1: "Three this!"

Ruby Guard 1 attempted to punch shinsou, but shinsou blocked the attack. shinsou was knocked backwards, causing him to collide into izuku. On looking Gems gasped in shock as shinsou quickly stepped away from izuku. izuku sat on the floor

shinsou: "Oh, I, um, I'm so sorry, I, let me, uh..." shinsou went to help him up

izuku: "I'm fine." izuku got up and dusted off his dress

shinsou: "What?"

izuku: "It's okay. It was bound to happen."

shinsou: "I, uh... okay."

izuku: "Now please wait here. I must attend to my duties."

shinsou: "Right."

Ruby Guard 1: "Mmm."

Ruby Guard 2: "Yes."

The three Rubies stood in attention as izuku walked up to Blue Diamond's Palanquin, where Blue Diamond's Pearl was seen standing next to Blue Diamond's throne.

shizuku (Narrator): izuku had been called to Earth by Blue Diamond, specifically to share h vision of the future.

Izuku: *enters the palanquin* "My diamond, I've arrived."