coming home

Universe name: coming home

Naturi: *brings eri back*

A girl in army clothes walks onto a plane

Everyones minds: who's she?

I'm coming home, I'm coming home
She sits down on one of the seats
Tell The world I'm coming home. Let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday.
I know my kingdom awaits, and they've forgiven my mistakes.
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell The world I'm coming.

Izuku appears on a stage
"I'm back where I belong, Yeah I never felt so strong (I'm back baby). I feel like there's nothing that I can't try. And if you with me put your hands high (put your hands high)."
"If you ever lost a light before,
This ones for you. And you, the dreams are for you"

"I hear "The Tears of a Clown" I hate that song. I always feel like they talking to me when it comes on, Another day another Dawn."
"Another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I'm gone. What am I 'posed to do when the club lights come on. Its easy to be Puff, but its harder to be Sean. What if the twins ask me why I ain't marry their mom (why, damn!)"

"How do I respond? What if my son stares with a face like my own. And says he wants to be like me when he's grown
Shit! But I ain't finished growing another night the inevitable prolongs, Another day another dawn."
"Just tell Keisha and Taneisha I'll be back in the morn' another lie that I carry on
I need to get back to the place I belong"

Kaminari: he's very good at rapping
Everyone: *agrees*

The screen goes back to the girl who is now getting off the plane

I'm coming home,I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming home
She gets into a car and it drives off.
Let the rain wash away all the pain from yesterday. I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home Tell the world that I'm coming, home.

Izuku appears on a stage again

" 'A House is Not A Home', I hate this song. Is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone (no) And people got the nerve to blame you for it and you know you woulda took the bullet if you saw it"
"

But you felt it and still feel it and money can't make up for it or conceal it. But you deal with it and you keep ballin' pour out some liquor, play ball and we keep ballin' "
"Baby we've been living in sin 'cause we've been really in love but we've been living as friends. So you've been a guest in your own home. It's time to make your house your own Pick up your phone, come on."

the girl gets out of the car and into a house.
I'm coming home,I'm coming home.Tell the world that I'm coming home
She unpacts her bags. And gets changed into a black hoodie and jeans
Let the rain wash away all the pain from yesterday. I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
She goes outside, puts her hood up and starts walking.
I'm coming home, I'm coming home Tell the world that I'm coming, home.

Back to Izuku

" 'Ain't No Stopping Us Now', I love that song. Whenever it comes on it makes me feel strong! I thought I told y'all that we won't stop!"
" 'Til we back cruising through Harlem, these old blocks. Is what made me, saved me, drove me crazy. Drove me away than embraced me."
"Forgave me for all of my shortcomings. Welcome to my homecoming. Yeah it's been a long time coming. Lot of fights, lot of scars, lot of bottles."

"Lot of cars, lot of ups, lot of downs. Made it back, lost my dog (I miss you big). And here I stand, a better man! (a better man). Thank you Lord (Thank you Lord). Thank you all!"
After the show izuku goes straight home and sits on the couch looking sad.

Tokoyami: why is he crying?

The girl walks past a poster of izuku on a stage
I'm coming home,I'm coming home.Tell the world that I'm coming home
Her face lightens up and she breaks out into a run.

Let the rain wash away all the pain from yesterday.
She turns a bunch of corners till she gets to a house.
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
She walks towards the house and knocks on the door
I'm coming home,
Izuku gets off the couch after hearing a knock on the door.
I'm coming home.
The door opens to reveal the girl. She takes her hood off. "Lily?!" Izuku asks with tears in his eyes
Tell the world that I'm coming,
The girl (who looks like izuku but older) smiles at him.
home.
The screen slowly turns to black and you can a girls voice say "hello again...little bro"

Everyone: *confused*
Naturi: I'll explain. So in this one izuku has an older sister named lily. he was 9 and she was 15 when he last saw her. Lily was forced to go to war because of her quirk. And since she was not allowed to write any letters Everyone thought she was dead. And so because of this both izuku and inko became depressed. Inko couldn't handle the fact that her daughter was supposely dead so she killed herself, and izuku would have followed her if it wasn't for his best friend kirishima convincing him that lily could still be alive. So instead of killing himself he became a famous singer in hopes of making his big sister proud. A couple of years later izuku is now 15 and lily is 21, She is finally allowed to go back home. There she is reunited with her younger brother.
Everyone: awww thats cute
Naturi: okay onto the next one

Thanks for all the ideas!
I will get around to doing some of them but there is just so many of them so it would take some time.
peace out my kings, queens and non-binary royalties!