welcome to wonderland

Universe name: welcome to wonderland
Bold: dialogue
Bold italic: singing

Izuku appears on the screen in all white clothes, he has a halo on his head and beautiful white wings on his back

Momo: whoa! look at midoriya! he looks like an angel!

He is sitting on a cloud when a bright light appears behind him 'another one? Let's see who it is this time' izuku turns around to see a young girl (about six or seven) looking around confused 'its, a child. This is new what do I do!' izuku thinks freaking out a bit inside.

"H-hello? D-do you know w-where I a-am?" The little girl asks. Izuku smiles gently as to not scare her "yes I do," izuku stands up, walks over "My name is izuku, what's yours?" "I'm Sakura"

 Izuku smiles gently as to not scare her "yes I do," izuku stands up, walks over "My name is izuku, what's yours?" "I'm Sakura"

(Sakura: above)

Girls: awwww cute!

"Well, Sakura welcome...to wonderland" Izuku waves his hand and the cloudy place becomes a beautiful forest "Welcome to wonderland, we've got it all" a vile with pink liquid and a pastry appears in his hands "Potions and pastries that make you grow tall" Izuku drinks the potion and he grows taller, Sakura laughs, he then eats the pastry and goes back to normal size.

Momo: aww

He grabs her hand and starts teleporting "forest and cottages, castles and card that can talk"
cards: "yo"
Sakura: "AH!"
Izuku: "*giggles*"
"Welcome to Wonderland," their back in a forest "Look where you're at" Bakugou appears with a top hat on "Maddest of hatters" then Shinshou with cat ears and tail "The Cheshire Cat" Iida then appears with bunny ears "Magical cabins and lovely white rabbits with clocks".  "Dancing through a dream" both of them are dancing in a field. "Underneath the stars". "Laughing 'til the morning comes" they lay on a hill "Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart". 'Oh, Wonderland I love' Izuku smiles.

Another small Child appears, izuku gives a small smile "Welcome to Wonderland" he waves "I'll be your guide, Holding your hand under sapphire skies" he hold the child's hand
"Let's go exploring or we could just go for a walk" Sakura suggested
"Welcome to Wonderland, Where should we go?"
"There's a tea party along down the road" Izuku says "Make an appearance and maybe they'll sing us a song"

"Dancing through a dream" all of them are dancing in a field. "Underneath the stars". "Laughing 'til the morning comes" they lay on a hill "Everyone that leaves has a heavy heart". 'Oh, Wonderland I love' Izuku smiles.

'Nothing around here is quite, As it seems' Izuku watches as the kid run around. 'Not sure if anything is real or a dream' Izuku smiles sadly as the kids run up to him

Uraraka: why does he look so sad?

"And the only thing sure from the start,Is the song that's inside of your heart" Izuku stands up "Don't let it leave" the kid hug him. He sadly smiles and hugs them back 'If this was a dream' the kids run off to play again 'Then at least I've got' izuku starts tearing up 'Memories for when morning comes'
"Now that I must leave with a heavy heart"  he looks at all of his friends smiling sadly
"Oh, Wonderland I love" he starts disappearing, he reappears in the cloudy place again.
Sakura looks around for izuku but can't find him anywhere
THE END

Everyone: ?
Naturi: I'll explain. so izuku is angel and his job is to help people who died early determine where they go but if it's a child it's harder to do that because they could not understand that they are gone so he made a place called wonderland for them.
Momo: so wait Sakura.... Is dead?
Naturi: yep.
Everyones mind: poor girl...

Thanks for reading!
Peace out my kings, queens and non-binary royalties!
BYE-BYE!!!