thank you ❤️❤️

Thank you guys for all the love and support you guys have given me and this story. It means so much to me that people actually read and like my stories. I have pretty low self-esteem, I constantly have to ask my friends what they think whenever I draw something, but just seeing how much people enjoy my book and all the people who comments me ideas for my story makes me so so happy. i nearly squeal every time I see people comment/vote on my stories. I have no idea what I ever did to have such Kind and wonderful people stumble on to my story but I thank the pride gods I did.

So again thank you all for the love and support both me and my stories are getting ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Oh and also I can't believe how many people read the other chapter already. it's making me cry.
Oh and also also I still wont be updating for a while but I just wanted to tell you all how thankful I am.

Well that's all, make sure to tell someone important to you that you love them.
And until the next chapter
Peace out my kings, queens and non-binary royalties
Bye-bye

(Oh and yes I said 'pride gods'. im sorry but if you don't like LGBT+  community *and your probably just here waiting for the gay shit to be over and for me to write something "straight" and Yada Yada Yada. News flash boo it wont* then you can leave because I'm not letting no one be mean to anyone in my community ((I'm bi *and maybe trans but im not sure at the moment* if you were wondering)) so yea you can leave now bye-bye)