mama deku part 2

Uploading....
Uploading....
Uploading....
Uploading complete....
Universe name: mama deku part 2

Class 1-a was about to go back to the dorms when Midoriya noticed something "*sighs* okay where's kacchan" he asked, the rest of the class shruged "don't know mom" "okay stay here" izuku walks back into the mall and starts looking around for katsuki.

Class 1-a: That probably would happen

(A couple minutes later)

'okay where is he!' Izuku  started getting worried
"BAKUGOU COME ON WHERE ARE YOU! I WANNA GO HOME AND DRINK COFFEE!" he whined. He started running in and out of shops screaming bakugou.
He ran to a lady "EXCUSE ME MISS HAVE YOU SEEN MY SON! HES THIS TALL CLEARLY GAY BUT WE HAVEN'T HAD THE TALK YET!"

Class 1- a + Mr aizawa: *laughs*
Bakugou: *pissed*

"KATSUKI YOU IN THERE" izuku yells into a trash can

Class 1- a, naturi + Mr aizawa: *laughs harder*

His phone rings
"hello?"
"Mom we found him!" Urarakas voice came through the phone.
"Oh thank aizawa! I'll be there soon"
He hangs up and runs to them

(A couple minutes later)

Izuku runs up and takles Katsuki into hug"THANK AIZAWA YOUR OKAY!" Izuku then pulls away and slaps him in the back of his head "OW!" "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU!"

Everyone: *gasps* Midoriya just swore

"Tch it's not a big deal!" Katsuki said with an eyeroll "not a big deal? NOT A BIG DEAL!?" 'oh god' the others thought "YOU DIDN'T CALL OR TEXT! I NEARLY GOT A FUCKING ANXIETY ATTACK! I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU! I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED! I-I THOUGHT....I thought...." Izuku started crying "I thought you died" 'oh shit what I do' Katsuki thought to himself "nononono I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to worry you! I'm sorry" Katsuki hugs izuku, he hugs back still crying "don't do that again!" "I promise I won't"

(The end)

Everyone: that's was so emotional
Kirishima: next one please
Naturi: okay

Peace out my kings, queens and non-binary royalties!