izukus YouTube: part1

Uploading..
Uploading...
Uploading..
Universe uploaded.
Universe name: izukus YouTube; part 1

Izukus face is shown on the screen. "Hello my little madlings! Midohatter (his YouTube name. I kinda wanted to do a Alice in wonderland theme because well I love the original Alice in wonderland book so yea.) here and today I am going to explain a bit more about my guard/service dogs as well as tell some stories."

Kirishima:he has a service dog? *Looks towards bakugo*
Bakugo: yea? So what?
Urakaka: why?
Bakugo: *sigh* well you know how he's always nervous?
Everyone: *nods*
Bakugo: well... He has Generalized Anxiety Disorder,OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) And Panic disorder, and he's had these since he was around five. As well as a small amount of PTSD. It's personal so don't even ask.
Everyone: oh. *Has a pity filled look*

Izuku: "so as most of you whose been with me for quite a while know my dogs, whose called Bayard (the name of the dog in the live action Alice in wonderland) and Cheshire, are service dogs as well as a guard dogs. Now let me explain a bit more of what I mean. So Bayard is a Belgian Shepherd and Cheshire is a border collie.(up top and below) they've been  trained to be both a service dog as well as a guard dog. And I've trained them to respond to four different scenarios with eight different commands for each one. Also to anyone whose new to my channel I've also taught my dogs to respond to both Japanese (even tho this story is in English the characters are Japanese so...yea) and Italian as it is my second language and it's a language I tend to slip into without sometimes even knowing. (Fun fact: I am part Italian! I can't speak Italian for the life of me but I know some basic words!)"
(Cheshire)

Kiri: hey bakubro?Bakugo: WHAT DO YOU WANT SHITTY HAIR?!Kiri: hey chill bro! I was only wondering if you know if he trained Bayard and Cheshire himself or not!Bakugo: TCH! The damn nerd trained his stupid dogs to be a guard dogs himself! His dogs ...

Kiri: hey bakubro?
Bakugo: WHAT DO YOU WANT SHITTY HAIR?!
Kiri: hey chill bro! I was only wondering if you know if he trained Bayard and Cheshire himself or not!
Bakugo: TCH! The damn nerd trained his stupid dogs to be a guard dogs himself! His dogs needed to be trained by a specialist to be a service dogs!
Kiri: cool thanks bro.
Mina: SHHH!

Izuku: "the first scenarios is if my life is in danger such as a person breaks into my house while I'm sleeping."

Everyone pov: okay reasonable

"the second scenario is if someone is making me feel unsafe. Like say if someone is yelling at me, or just making me feel anxious in general. And third one is when I have a panic attack, without any real big reason (this actually happens to me a lot) it just happens. And the last one is if I feel faint or I can't breathe (different from an panic attack. Just trust me on this)" Then Bayard comes in "oh hey bud!" Izuku starts petting him.

The girls: AWWWWE!!!!

Izuku than puts his hand up and says "nessuna reazione (no reaction)" Bayard sits and waits. "Okay so madlings I just told Bayard not to react because if I didn't he would've probably went into protection mode."

Everyone: ah okay.

"Okay so the first command for the first senario is 'sick 'em', Basically it means attack, what Bayard and Cheshire will do is they will start barking, biting, growling, pouncing on the person and well attacking."

Urakaka: sounds scary
Bakugo: that happened to me once. I came in to dekus house because the old hag told me I had to go see if Deku was okay and he set bayard on me because he didn't know it was me... This was before he had got Cheshire, when he got her he called me over so I could meet her before I got attacked again.
Shinsou + todoroki: *trying not to laugh*
Kirishima: so manly!

"And the second one is 'cool off' which basically means stop. What they'll do in that situation is get off the person but keep growling, they'll then rush over to my side but stand in front of me to keep me safe. Now if I end up knowing the person I'd say 'friend' indicating that it's not a random person In my house. What they'll do then is return to my side , yes still growing, but not as bad as before, I then will introduce them both to them so they knows that they are no enemy."

Kiri: so manly
Kami: yea bro

"Then for the second senario the first command is 'ball'. silly I know but it works. So what Bayard and Cheshire will do is bark and growl, they'll stand in front of me and growl at that person, and one of them will run off to find my friends, boyfriend, mom, dad, brother, anyone that came with me, and let them know that something is wrong with me while the other stays behind to protect me" he plays with Bayard while looking towards the camera. "The second command is either 'tranquilli ragazzi (calm guys)' ,  'calmo (calm)' or 'va bene (it's okay)' they all mean basically the same thing Calm down, it's okay, what they do then is stop growing but is still wery and protective."

Kami: what good pups
Mina: I wonder when we can meet them!
Naturi: Nick was thinking about letting you guys talk to izuku soon so maybe then. I mean it has been awhile since you've seen him.
Everyone: YAY!!!

"Now the first command for the third and fourth senario is 'Aiuto' that means help  what will happen is either bayard or Cheshire will immediately try and help me while the other goes to get help. And the last command for both senarios is 'sto bene' which means I'm okay, they will lay by my side and keep me safe" Bayard licks his cheek "thanks bud"  izuku smiles a bit at him then turns to the camera again "well that's all the time I have for now but don't worry there will be a part two, which will basically be a storytime so look out for that. And remember my madlings: dont follow the white rabbit. You never know where he'll take you. Bye!"

Everyone: that's it?
Naturi: yea but don't worry I'll try to find the second video
Everyone: okay!

Peace out my Kings, queens, and non-binary royalties!
Bye-bye!
If you haven't figured it out already, I know nothing about service/guard dogs.