pixie and Brutus! part 1

I love these comics and while I was watching them, I immediately thought of the shigideku brothers au.

Uploading
Uploading
Uploading
Upload complete
Universe name: izuku and tomura part 1

(Did you know that after military dogs retire, they can be adopted into regular civilian families?)

A man is standing next to a black-haired boy, about thirteen years old, with scars on his face, the boy has dog ears that look like a German shepherd and well as a tail to match.

Toga: that boy looks super cool!!

In front of the young boy is an even younger Boy, about five years old, with dark green hair, a pair of dark green cat ears and a slim tail to match. "Izuku this is your new big brother. He's going to live with us now."

Uraraka: AWWWWE IS THAT BABY DEKU-KUN??
Naturi: yes.
Everyone: awwwwe!

Izuku looked at the boy with stars in his eyes "WOWE! a new big broder?! My name's Izuku! What's your name?"

Shinso: so... Cute....

"Tomura"
Izuku has faint flowers and sparkles around his head "WOWEE! that's a pretty name! We're going to be bestest friends!" He says bouncing up and down slightly.

Tomura stares at the tiny cat boy "you're very small and weak. If anything bigger than a squirrel wanted to hurt you, you wouldn't stand much of a chance... Guess I'll have to protect you."

Toga: aww boss is soft~
Tomura: SHUT UP TOGA

Izuku smiled kindly at the older boy "I love you to!"

Everyone: AWWWE

"Hey tomu! you wanna to see my spooky Halloween costume?"  Izuku said peeking around the corner to his big brother who was sitting on the floor facing him.  "that's almost a month away." 

"Okay I'll go put it on!!"

the girls: awe hes adorable!!

"Alright! before I show ya, just remember. it's only a costume; It's not real! Ok?" Tomura gently shook his head smiling slightly "okay."

Izuku jumps out in a adorable ghost costume.

"BLAHALALALALA!" Izuku looks up at Tomura with stars in his eyes, bouncing on his heels

"BLAHALALALALA!" Izuku looks up at Tomura with stars in his eyes, bouncing on his heels. "DID I SCARE YA? DID I, DID I, DID I?!"

Aizawa:  *faints* my child.

Tomura blinks "yes" 

"You know I could teach you how to be scary. if you want." Tomura smiles gently at the small ball of sunshine "I'd appreciate that."

(tomura is new to the house, so Izuku decided to show him around)

Izuku shows Tomura his room "this is my bed! But you can use it too! Since you don't have your own!" he says pointing to the much too small bed. "Uh thanks."

"This part of the house is super duper dangerous." Izuku said looking down from the railings with worry.... It was one flight of stairs. "If you fall you could get really hurt."

"Well thanks for the warning"

Mina: hes so sweet!!!

Izuku points outside from the window. "that's Monoma the raccoon. hes a raccoon. hes also really grumpy. one time I asked him if he wants to play, and he said to leave him alone or he'd bite me! so you should probably leave him alone."

Aizawa, Shinsou, and shigiraki: *angry family noises*

Tomura gave the scariest death glare ever to Monoma. "Your right Izuku. he'd probably rip my ugly. stripped. tail off. "

Monoma looks at him absolutely terrified.

"Yea, wait you don't have stripes on your tail." Izuku looks at him confused.

Hi y'all
So I'm not dead
Sorry for that.
I hope you all enjoy this chapter

Peace out my kings, queens and non-binary royalties!!!