Hogsmeade

(Emily's pov) 

It had been one week since I stopped talking to my friends.Classes had became insanely difficult.I had tried to ignore my godfather all week.My uncle ignored me but Remus wouldn't give up.He even tried to give me a detention.My other friends hadn't stopped either and the only person I talked to was Viola.

I was currently in the library with Viola studying for our Christmas tests which were in two weeks.The library was empty except us two.

I was disturbed by the front door banging open and I looked up to see a petite girl and a tall boy.They were both wearing sunglasses.In winter really?But as they approached I heard them bickering and knew who it was straight away,Ted and Violet but I decided to humour them.

"Pull down your skirt"I heard him growl at her.She frowned and looked down at her skirt.

"What?All the witches wear their skirts like this"she said quietly but because the library was empty we could hear them.I looked over at Viola and put my finger to my mouth as a signal for her not to talk,which she nodded in response.

"Yeah and there's a name for that"

"Really?What is it?"she asked him.

"Eh,slug?No.Slat?No.Aha Slut"he said,looking pretty pleased with himself "And I don't think Emily would hang out with those people"he said matter of factly.

"Oh yeah and she'd hang out with the big muscled man-boys"she snapped back.I had to hold in my laughter as they sat opposite me.

"Hey"Violet said in a deep voice nodding her head.I looked over at Viola and she was trying not to laugh.

"Hi.Whats your name?"I asked looking at her,this would be fun.

"Eh,Vee,Vee Ferry"she said.Oh Merlin!Could she get more obvious.Teddy noticed this so he pinched her now invisible wings.

"Ow!What was that for?"she said turning to face him but then she blushed and turned back around. 

"This is Tee,Tee Pire"she said.

"What is his middle name Vam?"I asked,snorting.Really they could have been more creative.Vee Ferry which is pronounced fairy and Tee Pire,vampire.

"What!No!Why would you think that?"she asked nervously,scratching the back of her neck.I just laughed and took off her glasses to revel huge purple orbs.

"How did you know?"she asked looking across at me,her already big eyes getting wider.

"Humans don't have that bad hearing you know"I said smirking at her.She blushed but Teddy just sat there,not talking looking at the newly formed paper cut on Viola's pinky finger.

"Ow!"

"She's a werewolf"I blurted out looking at him.His eyes became slightly more focused but his hand was still twitching.Viola's mouth was wide open and she had a look of utter betrayal on her face.

"Viola"I said trying to stop her getting away.

"No save it for someone who cares Emily"she said walking off.

"He's a vampire"I shouted after her.This caught her attention and she turned around "that's why I joked about the names.He's a vampire and she's a fairy and you got a paper cut and he doesn't bite other dark creatures.Sorry".

"It's ok.But I got to get going.Hogsmeade you know"she said, giving me a small smile.

"Oh yeah,I forgot"I said looking down trying to hide my disappointment.

"Yeah"she said awkwardly"can Tee or whatever his name is walk me to my dorm because Draco has been horrible to me lately,worse than usual"she said looking down.There was only two things that she was ever embarrassed about,her potions skills and Draco Malfoy.

I didn't reply because soon Violet had linked arms with her and Teddy was walking a bit behind waiting for me.I gave him a small smile and we continued walking down to the dungeons.Just when we were about to turn a corner,Ted pulled me over and I saw Violet smirk.Stupid fairy!

"Look,listen and listen well.Make up with your friends and family ok?You look depressed and the dementers are everywhere so you need support from people.One last thing,if I see you going into that forest by yourself I will kill you"he growled.

"I can protect myself"I said yanking my arm out of his grip.

"Really because if I didn't play with my food,you would be dead.There are beasts in there that will kill you before you can flick your skinny,little wrist sweetheart"he said looking down at me.

"Fine.I won't"I said,sighing in defeat.You could never win with with this boy-man-vampire.We said goodbye and I left for the common room.

My friends weren't there so I plopped down on the sofa until I saw a flash of black hair.

"Harry!"I called out to the boy,sitting alone.He looked up at me with a smile that didn't meet his eyes.

"Hi Emily.You not going to Hogsmeade too?"he asked sighing.

"I got a plan.You have an invisibility cloak right?So how about we get under it and leave"I said looking at his confused face.

"How did you-"

"Remus"I replied knowing he was going to ask me about how I knew he had a cloak.We got under it and we were soon at the transfiguration courtyard when I felt someone grasp my hood.I yelped in surprise to see Fred and George smirking at us.

They took some piece of parchment out and showed us how to use it.It was so cool!It was called the marauders map and the makers sounded familiar.Moony,Wormtail,Padfoot and Prongs,where had I heard about that before?Then it hit me,the stories and my teddies.

For my fifth birthday Remus bought me four teddy bears,a dog,wolf,rat and stag and he called them the Marauders and he used the same names.He used to tell me stories of how they went around Hogwarts pranking people.My favourite had always been Padfoot and I always hated Wormtail,I didn't know why but I hated rats.

My suspicions grew but I kept quiet as the twins told us to take some passage behind a one-eyed witch so we all departed.This was the first time I hadn't shouted at them since the fight and they obviously noticed because they left with huge grins on their faces.

We soon found our way into some damp,dark passage and after ten minutes we finally arrived.We decided to split up because we had different friends.

It was not hard to find my friends because of Cece's light blonde hair.I had to run to catch up with them and when I reached them they were entering the three broomsticks.

"Hi"I said timidly.

"Hi"they all relpied.Awkward silence!

"I'm so sorry.I over reacted you were just trying to help"I said looking at them,sighing.

"It's ok.We should have went to you,not Remus.Sorry"Cece said,hugging me.

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the Three Broomsticks.I had already had butterbeer before so it was nothing new.We were talking happily 

when I saw McGonagall ,Hagrid ,Flitwick and the minister of magic come in.

"I'm not supposed to be here"I hissed at my friends.They all stood in front of me and we all walked really slowly,looking very very stupid.

"Thanks"I said thinking of how lucky I was that I didn't get caught.They offered to go back to the school with me but I declined like usual.

I waited and waited in Honeyduke's cellar but Harry never came.I walked back to the Gryffindor common room unaware that I was going to be greeted by a furious boy who lived.