Hogsmeade,Dumbledore and Draco Malfoy

(Emily's pov) 

I woke up the next morning utterly and completely confused but I soon realised I was in the twin's dorm.They were already awake,talking to Lee Jordan.

"Morning,Sleeping Beauty"Fred said smiling.I looked at them to see that they were doing homework.

"What time is it?"I asked looking at them.

"Noon.Lunchtime"George said looking at me weirdly as I jumped out of the sleeping bag.I looked at my timetable and saw that I already missed double Potions,Transfiguration and DADA.

"Great,Sev is going to kill me"I said nearly falling over as I took a sock from the floor and put it on.

"What are you doing putting on my sock?"George asked,looking at me weirdly.

"I'm hardly going to class with no socks"I replied in a 'duh' voice.

"Well,are you going to go in your pjs?"Lee asked smirking.I mumbled curses under my breath and took the nearest Gryffindor robe and put it on.It was huge on me but it covered my pjs because I half buttoned it up.

I don't know what Fred was talking about when he said 'Sleeping beauty" because I looked anything but beautiful.I had dark bags under my big dark blue eyes.My hair was so black that if I stood in front of a black wall,you would think I was bald.It hung limply on my shoulders and it was greasy.Honestly I looked like Sev with blue eyes and pale skin.

"Bye!And next time wake me up"I said running past them but I was stopped by Lee.

"We told the professors that you were sick and we were minding you,so calm down"he said.I just stood there looking at him with wide eyes before plopping down on the nearest bed.

"And you couldn't have told me this,before I panicked?"I asked looking at them.They all had identical smirks on their faces so I just lay back down.

"It was just too funny"I heard Fred and George say in sync.Stupid twins.

It had been a week since I found my self walking up in the fifth year dorm rooms.Ron was milking his 'near-death experience' to the max.He was a hero,a survivor,what ever you want to call him,while I was the villain,which so makes sense because I didn't do anything.I was also milking it to the extreme.At the start people insulted,pranked,tripped and even hexed me but now they just glare because there sacred of me.My hair was shoulder length,black and wavy,exactly like my fathers except it was groomed.My eyes were grey and the bags under my eyes added to the effect.I tried to get rid of them but it never worked.I had got about an hour sleep every night.I normally just did homework or wander around the castle at night because I couldn't wander during the day because my friends were litteraly stalking me.

It was Friday afternoon and I had finally gotten out of my Gryffindor buddy's grip when I saw Viola.We walked in silence for awhile  and she seemed to be having a mental argument with herself.

"My father used 'crucio' on me"she finally blurted out before covering her mouth.I noticed white/blonde hair around the corner but I ignored it.

"When?"I asked,already knowing the answer.

"Christmas break,Malfoy told him,I was talking to a muggle-born and I didn't deny it"She said wiping her nose in her sleeve.We stayed silent for awhile before I spoke again.

"Was it only once?"I asked in a quiet voice,only above a whisper.She stayed quiet for a while but then she talked in a whisper"Yes,only once.He insulted me a lot and didn't feed me but that's it.But it was ok,when my father was in the pub,mam gave me food and water so I was ok.It was so painful though"she added as an afterthought.