The Forbidden Forest

(Sirius' pov)

I was slashing at the fat lady because she wouldn't let me in.I had the password.Then I heard a gasp from behind me.I looked back to see a girl with grey eyes and black hair,then realisation hit me.

Emily

I smiled at my daughter.She was a metamorphmagus and she choose to look like me.My smile dropped though when she said the incantation to repel a boggart.She was sacred of me,her own father but in the back of my head I knew she only thought of me as a murderer.

Her eyes widened as she found out I wasn't a boggart.She was about to scream but before she could I stopped her by putting my hand over her mouth.

"Please don't scream I'm innocent".She looked like she was doubtful and scared and so many different emotions.But she didn't scream which made me smile.

(Emily's pov)

Should I scream or not?I looked at my fathers eyes and saw hope in them.I didn't scream when he removed his hand.I finally got to meet him,my father.My dad.

"Thank you,Emily"I nodded my head but didn't say anything.He looked down at the huge,heavy watch that didn't fit on his tiny wrist.His eyes widened.

"I have to go now.Just remember I love you and so did you're mum"his eyes filled with tears"She would be so proud".He then ran off and at the mention of my mother it triggered a memory that I had long forgotten.

Flashback

My five year old self walked downstairs to see Sev and Remus talking.I didn't understand all of it then but I realised they were talking about me...and my father.

"She has a right to see her father Severus"

"He is why her mother is dead,Lupin.He is a murderer,she is five.It doesn't mix well"I heard a sigh and knew it was my godfathers.

"She has to see him one day when she is old enough,how about her 13th birthday?"

"Fine"

End Of Flashback

I laughed in spite of myself.My father escaped on my thirteenth birthday but then it sunk in,my father killed my mother and I just let him walk away.

I heard chatting and footsteps so I ran as fast as I could out of there.I ran,not knowing or caring where my feet were taking me.I arrived at a clearing in the forbidden forest.It was surrounded by tall trees and there was a log right in the middle.

I sat down and cried for the first time in years.I was sad and angry all at once and let me tell you,they don't mix well.Half of my hair was blue and the other half red.I was angry at my father for being the reason my mother was dead but I was angrier at myself for letting him get away.

"My,my what do we have here?"a smooth male voice asked.

"Go away"I mumbled not even looking up.

"I don't think I will,Thanks though".I looked up to see a boy who looked around eighteen(I doubted his age.Appearances could be deceiving) with Malfoy blond hair,extremely pale skin and blood red eyes.I knew what he was but vampires didn't scare me.He started moving towards me but I started to speak.

"Step any closer and I warn you it won't be very nice"and for extra effect I mimicked his appearance and removed the tears from me face.He didn't listen to me though and with a swish of my hand and a click of my fingers,he was thrown back into a ring of blood red fire.To match his eyes.

"I warned you"I said.I advanced slowly,as if he was my prey.We eyed each other warily and he smirked.

"Elemental.Impressive.I haven't seen one here for around twenty years,what was her name Selina?Serena?-"

"Severa?"

"Yes,Severa Snape.You know her?How is she?I haven't seen her in thirteen years"

"Dead.She's dead."

"Oh"He seemed genuinely startled by the news but he soon recovered,his face transforming into a cool mask."Can you let me out?"he asked referring to the circle of fire in front of him.

"You won't bite me?"

"We don't bite our own kind.Dark creatures"he said explaining my questioning look.I nodded and flicked my wrist and a great wave of water came and left him dripping wet even though I could have used my powers to just get rid of the fire but where's the fun in that?

"Theodore Kings"he said smiling.

"Emily Black but you can call me Emily Snape,Teddy"I said winking at his nickname.

"Family troubles"he said smirking"Oh and don't call me Teddy" he added glaring.

"What's wrong with Teddy,Theo?"a girl with a sing song voice said from the shadows.

"What isn't wrong with it Vi"he replied snorting,how attractive.The 'Vi' girl came out and I noticed she looked around sixteen.She had long pink hair that went to her waist,pale skin(the same colour as Teddy's),bright purple eyes and purple wings on her back.She was wearing a petit,sparkly pink dress.

"I thought pixies were small?"I blurted out,blushing.She laughed a small,quite laugh but it still traveled over to me.

"I'm a fairy,and I'm in human size I can go really small too"she said,her voice dreamy.I nodded blushing.Teddy sensed this so he broke the silence.

"This is Emily Black,but she prefers Snape"he said,he was about to introduce her but she stopped him and presented her hand to me.

"I'm Violet,princess of the fairies of the Hogwarts grounds".Wow a princess fairy."Why are you out so late?"she asked tilting her head.Oh sugar,I checked my watch to see it was eleven o'clock,I must have been crying and talking more than I thought.

"I'll tell you another time,I got to go back,I won't be able to get to my dorm though,I'm going to get into trouble"I said running a hand through my hair.

"I can get you there.Real fast too"Violet said her eyes shinning.

"No it's ok,you've been kind enough"

"It's no problem and I would like to see the school I was deprived of going to because I'm a fairy.I would be a 6th year now"she said,sighing.Before I could react she was holding me and the last thing I saw was Teddy smirking.

"Let me down now,Violet"

"Ok"

I barely had time to object when she let go of me at around one hundred metres high.I was just about to hit the bottom when she caught me.

"Haha,you should have seen your face,now Gryffindor tower"I looked at her,she was crazy but then I remembered what fairy are famous for,their mischievous ways.

We appeared at the tower a couple of minutes later and she twirled her hand as golden dust came out of it.The window clicked open and she pushed me in,her following after.

"Well that was fun!We should do it again!"she said smiling merrily.I sighed plopping down on my bed.I definitely didn't want to do that again.

"Well I best be off,you know,Theo will be lonely"she said hoping off my bed and transforming into a little purple dot by spraying purple dust on herself.I looked out my window seeing Violet's purple dot zooming toward the forest and she was there within a minute.

I went back to my bed and fell asleep imediatly unaware the of the worry I was inflicting on my family and friends.