Sirius Black aka Dad

(Emily pov)

I looked at the table not believing what I was seeing and hearing.Cece would never prank anybody and what was she doing at Hogwarts?I was too shocked to say anything so I just stood there.

"Emily,you're back.Where were you?" Parvati decided to ask loudly at the moment everyone went quiet.Really Parvati,great timing.I turned around to look at Parvati but Cece had already heard.

"Emily"she squealed,literally.I turned around but before I could react I was engulfed in a hug.

"Can't...breath"I managed to croak out.This made Cece blush and mumble an apology.

"You're friends with her?"I heard a disgusted voice ask.I turned around to see Lavender,of course it would be her.I was about to snap back at her but Cece stopped me and went up to Lavender.

"Violet is it?No Viola?No not that"Cece said pretending to think.

"Lavender"said lady snapped.

"Ah yes Lavender I knew it was something to do with purple"she said smiling brightly."Oh and to answer your question yes Emily is my BEST friend but then again you'd know that because you read Emily's letter a couple of days ago"she finished still smiling.How did she always know this stuff?

She walked back to me smiling.She was a very nice girl,everybody liked her.She never snapped or lost her temper unlike me and believed in the whole load of crap called 'love'.I guess that is why I was surprised when she became my friend because she could've had anyone as her friend.

"Gabrielle has been missing you.She has tried to write but people bullied her because of it,and you know Fleur so naturally they all ended up in the hospital wing for hurting Gaby"she said quickly.I smiled thinking of our other best friend Gabrielle Delacour.Gaby was petit with long blonde hair and she was part veela.Her older sister Fleur was very protective of her.

I looked at Parvati who was standing there awkwardly with Dean and Seamus.

"Cece,this is Parvati Patil.Parvati this is Cecilia del Fuego."they shook hands and Cece told her to never call her by her full name.

"Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan"I said introducing them.

"Oh Merlin is he Irish?"Cece exclaimed.Cece was kinda obsessed with their accents.I nodded my head and she squealed asking Seamus to talk.

"Hi"he said simply but that was enough to set her into a fit of giggles.

"How did you get to change schools?"I asked curious.She smiled at me and replied with a simple,short answer.

"Got expelled"she said shrugging like it was nothing.I spat out my pumpkin juice.

"What!"

"I wanted to go to Hogwarts and it was the only way"she said and I decided to drop it because what was done was done.Her and Parvarti were really good friends even though they didn't know each other and they were acting like they knew each other for years.

Halloween

It had been a few weeks since Cece had arrived at the school.Her,Parvati and I were joined at the hip and never seen without each other.I continued to teach Viola potions secretly.Lavender still hated me,shocker!It was the first trip to Hogsmeade but I wasn't excited because I had been there many times.My guardians didn't sign my permission form because of the 'Black incident' so I had to stay while Cece,Parvati,Dean and Seamus left.

Of course they offered to stay but they were so excited.I just told them I was going to see my uncle.I said goodbye to them and walked down to the dungeons.

I smiled walking in,the smell of Wolfsbane hitting my nose.So he was making it for Remus.I hoped he didn't poison it.

"Hi"I said,alerting him of my presence.He nodded as usual in response.

"I heard about the boggart"he said for the first time looking up at me."Do you want to talk?"he said,it sounded like it was really hard for him to say that.

"I understand how I'm afraid of him and the werewolf.But what about me?"

"Your mother had the same boggart,well herself anyway.She was a elemental too,I guess it's just a natural thing for elementals"he said,shrugging.He continued with his potion,which was nearly done.I looked down at my watch to see that the feast was starting in five minutes.

"Wanna go feast?"I asked.He gave me a disapproving look because of my vocabulary which is very extensive if I might add.

"I have to give this to your Godfather,I will see you there"I nodded and got up making my way slowly to the great hall.When I got there whispers filled the hall.Apparently he had been spotted near here.

About halfway through the feast I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and stormed out of the hall,my hair black and wavy and my eyes grey to scare them all.I walked up to the common room to hear screaming.

It was only the fat lady though,but what I saw next scared me.Sirius Black holding a knife up,slashing at the portrait.He turned around to look at me.Then it came to me,a boggart.

"Riddikulus"

I said clearly but the scary thing was it didn't change.It stayed the same.

Standing in front of me was the real Sirius Black.

---------------------------------------------A/N.Just so you know I'm making Gabrielle Delacour,Harry's age because it fits better with the plot.