Home

(Emily's pov) 

Turns out I wasn't going to get the rest I deserved because what seemed like one minute later(it was 10)I was awaken by a very load yell.

"He must have Disapparated, Severus. We should have left somebody in the room with him. When this gets out"Fudge said,clearly stressed.Good,he deserved stress! 

"HE DIDN'T DISAPPARATE!"Sev roared, now very close at hand. "YOU CAN'T APPARATE OR DISAPPARATE INSIDE THIS CASTLE! THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH POTTER!" 

"Severus be reasonable Harry has been locked up"haha that sounded like he was put in jail.The door banged open and in came Fudge,Sev and Dumbledore 

"OUT WITH IT, POTTER!"Sev bellowed. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" 

"Professor Snape!" shrieked Madam Pomfrey. "Control yourself!" 

"See here, Snape, be reasonable," said Fudge. "This door's been locked, we just saw" 

"THEY HELPED HIM ESCAPE, I KNOW IT!" Sev howled, pointing at Harry and Hermione and me?. His face was twisted,spit was flying from his mouth.Nice Sev,real attractive.But I was still hurt that he was pointing at me. 

"Calm down, man!" Fudge barked. "You're talking nonsense!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW POTTER!AND YOU SURE AS HELL DON'T KNOW EMILY" shrieked Sev. "THEY DID IT, I KNOW THEY DID IT "

"No we didn't,Sev.We were here.We didn't do it!"I said trying to calm him down but it didn't work. 

"That will do, Severus," said Dumbledore quietly. "Think about what you are saying. This door has been locked since I left the ward ten minutes ago. Madam Pomfrey, have these students left their beds?"

"Of course not!" said Madam Pomfrey, bristling. "I would have heard them!" 

"Well, there you have it, Severus," said Dumbledore calmly. "Unless you are suggesting that Harry,Emily and Hermione are able to be in two places at once, I'm afraid I don't see any point in troubling them further." 

Sev being the drama queen he was,stormed out of the ward,banging the door like a very mature person on his way out. 

"Fellow seems quite unbalanced," said Fudge, staring after him. "I'd watch out for him if I were you, Dumbledore."

"Hey!You don't know Sev so don't you dare say anything about him!You know nothing because you're a stupid prune"I hissed at him.I had become quite accustomed to the insult of 'prune' and I now used it frequently.He looked shocked.I don't know if it was because of my outburst or my bad insult. 

"Oh, he's not unbalanced," said Dumbledore quietly. "He's just suffered a severe disappointment." 

"He's not the only one!" puffed Fudge. "The Daily Prophet's going to have a field day! We had Black cornered and he slipped through our fingers yet again! All it needs now is for the story of that hippogriff's escape to get out, and I'll be a laughingstock! Well... I'd better go and notify the Ministry....."You're already a laughing stock and I couldn't wait till they sacked him .  

"And the dementors?" said Dumbledore. "They'll be removed from the school, I trust?" 

"Oh yes, they'll have to go," said Fudge, running his fingers distractedly through his hair. "Never dreamed they'd attempt to administer the Kiss on an innocent boy...and Black's child Completely out of control... no, I'll have them packed off back to Azkaban tonight.... Perhaps we should think about dragons at the school entrance...."What?Am I not an innocent child?No I'm just Black's spawn! 

"Hagrid would like that," said Dumbledore, smiling at Harry and Hermione and me,knowing Hagrid likes dragon,smiled too but not in the way which is like 'I don't have a clue what's going on so I'll smile' kind of way.