Trouble

(Emily's pov) 

We both ran as fast as we could,but it wasn't fast enough.As we approached the statue and just closed it,Sev came around the corner and of course brought us to his office.It was ugly and green with tons of little yucky thing in jars like eyeballs and bat wings.

"Sit,"Sev said and Harry and I immediately did.

"Mr. Malfoy has just been to see me with a strange story"Oh great,Draco rated but then again that was no surprise. 

"He tells me that he was up by the Shrieking Shack when he ran into Weasley,apparently alone.Mr Malfoy states that he was standing talking to Weasley, when a large amount of mud hit him in the back of the head. How do you think that could have happened?"

"Ghosts,I guess.You know what they say about the Shrieking Shack"I said before Harry could talk and mess it up.Unlike me,I was a trained Occlomens. Sev glared at me and then looked back at Harry.

"Mr. Malfoy then saw an extraordinary apparition. Can you imagine what it might have been, Potter?"

"No," said Harry,trying and failing at sounding innocent.

"What about you Black?"he asked turning to me.

"I can imagine,unlike you,Snape I have an imagination"I replied stiffly,if he was going to second-name me,I was going to do the same back.

"It was your heads.Floating in midair."

"Maybe he'd better go to Madam Pomfrey," said Harry. "If he's seeing things like "

"Yeah,I agree with Harry or else he got the confudus charm put on him"I said nodding along with Harry

"What would your head have been doing in Hogsmeade?" said Sev softly. "Your head is not allowed in Hogsmeade. No part of your body has permission to be in Hogsmeade."

"Yeah,only 'cause you wouldn't sign my damn form"I snapped back.

"Language,Emily"Oh so now we were back to first names.

"Oh,go cry me a river Severus"

Sev decided to go back to picking on Harry because I knew him too well.I knew his weaknesses and his strengths.He did his little 'famous Harry Potter' speech but then he got a look in his eyes that I hadn't ever seen before.

"How extraordinarily like your father you are, Potter," Sev said suddenly. "He too was exceedingly arrogant. A small amount of talent on the Quidditch field made him think he was a cut above the rest of us too. Strutting around the place with his friends and admirers...The resemblance between you is uncanny."

"My dad didn't strut," said Harry, "And neither do I." I had to laugh at this,which made their two heads snap towards me.

"I mean Harry you do strut but not in an arrogant way,more like a ... manly way,you know?"I really wasn't helping myself though but Sev had found Harry's weakness,his family.I tried to block out the words but Sev was too loud."Harry,don't listen to him.Sev just wants you to snap.Harry he doesn't mean it"I said but Harry did exactly what Sev wanted him to do,he snapped.

"SHUT UP!"

I nearly fell off my chair,Harry just told Sev to 'shut up'.Oh Merlin,he was going to die.

"What did you say to me, Potter?"Sev said,his onyx eyes narrowing.

"I told you to shut up about my dad!" Harry yelled. "I know the truth, all right? He saved your life! Dumbledore told me! You wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for my dad!"Oh no,he shouldn't have said that.Sev's face had gone as pale as mine and he looked murderous.