The Truth.Part 1

(Emily's pov) 

I ran as fast as I could,leaving Violet and Teddy bewildered.I arrived at the Whomping Willow within minutes and the sight I saw was quite...strange.Ron was holding Cece's ankle,she was digging her nails into the soil and was being dragged across the grass.She was screaming bloody murder while Ron was being dragged by the grim,aka Sirius Black.It was like Ron thought 'If I'm going down,I might as well bring someone down with me' and Cece was that unfortunate someone.Harry and Hermione were just looking at them in shock while they were dragged.

Cece and Ron were dragged down into the Whomping Willow and then it started trashing again.Harry and Hermione practically walked into the killing tree and I could hardly suppress rolling my eyes.I used the air and it stopped moving.

"What just happened?"Hermione shouted from the other side of the willow.I shrugged casually and ran down into the tunnel.We all had to crouch because the tunnel was extremely low and it was very hard to run but we tried to get there as fast as possible.Finally,the tunnel turned up and we followed Hermione's cat.What the cat was doing there I didn't know.

We all took out our wands and walked out of the tunnel to see a room, a very disordered, dusty room. Paper was peeling from the walls. There were stains all over the floor. Every piece of furniture was broken as though somebody had smashed it. The windows were all boarded up.It looked like Remus's shed where he transformed.

The room was empty so I guessed he took Ron and Cece upstairs.

"Harry!Emily!" Hermione whispered, "I think we're in the Shrieking Shack."

I looked around and noticed it looked like the inside of the Shrieking Shack or what I imagined the inside of the Shrieking Shack would look like.But then my eyes fell on a chair which was torn to pieces.Harry obviously did too because he looked at it confused.

"Ghosts didn't do that," he said slowly.  

We didn't get to reply because a loud creak was heard from upstairs.We quietly made our way up the stairs, which looked like it would collapse any second now.There was dust everywhere and it really made me want to sneeze.

We all exchanged glances and raised our wands in an attacking position and Harry kicked the door open like he was a ninja or something.

The first thing that caught my eye was the huge bed but then my eye caught Ron and Cece.Ron's ankle was at an odd angle and Cece's ankle was bleeding a bit and there was a hand-shaped bruise on it.

"Really Ron?Did you really have to pull so hard?".Typical Cece,a mass murderer just captured her and she was giving out to Ron because her ankle was hurting.We ran over to them and their faces paled when they saw us.

"Ron.Cece.Are you okay?"

"Where's the dog?"

"Not a dog," Ron moaned. His teeth were gritted with pain. "Harry, it's a trap"

"What?"

Apparently Ron was taking too long so Cece decided to blurt it out

"He's the dog,your dad,he's an Animagus."

I had no time to act like I didn't already know this and I looked behind me when the door slammed with a bang.

A mass of filthy, matted hair hung to his elbows. If his eyes hadn't been shining out of the deep, dark sockets, he might have been a corpse. The waxy skin was stretched so tightly over the bones of his face, it looked like a skull. His yellow teeth were bared in a grin. It was Sirius Black,my father.He used to look semi-attractive when he was young and now I couldn't believe that I was half of that...that thing!