19. | Blackpink Fansign

Start from the beginning

Jisoo and Rosé quickly touched up on their makeup while I rehearsed what to do to Y/N so there would not be any awkward tension. I wanted another kind of tension (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It's been months since we met or talked due to schedules, but I remember the first time we met on Running Man gave me lasting impressions of him. That day, we asked for his number together to add to our group chat, but it's a little dead.

I can't wait to meet him.

——————

Jeez, I know I'm popular, but am I that popular among Blinks? They were kind enough to give me space, but it wasn't enough for me to breathe. God, I should have worn a disguise.

After my bodyguards arrived, they escorted me into the stadium first, as an VIP. Another perk of being an idol!

When I got in, I immediately saw the 4 girls seated in a row at a very long table, with black and pink barriers aligning the queues.

"Y/N!" They harmonised, as Jennie pointed down her lane, but soon enough everyone copied her and once again I was put in a spot, like in Running Man.

I decided to just go in order of left to right, starting from Rosé.

Once I sat down, she gave me a wink as she signed my newly bought The Album. "So Y/N-ah, did you miss us? We gave you a good impression on Running Man, am I right?" She smiled, anticipating my answer.

"Definitely!" I gave her a simple answer.

"About the bunny ears brainwave prop... did you really mean it?" She asked, now furiously blushing.

"Of course, personally, I like girls like you!" I truthfully answered, as her cheeks were now tomatoes.

"Flirt!" She commented, covering her face.

"Yah! My turn!" Jisoo impatiently tapped the table, and I moved my ass over.

Without warning, Jisoo interlocked our hands as she gave me her best charming smile, leaving me in a trance.

"Not cool, Jisoo. Not cool at all!" I fanned myself as she giggled, glad that she had an effect on me.

"I'm still mad you know.. I'm the visual in the group and you picked Rosie.." She then looked down and pouted.

"Stop guilt tripping me cutie!" I answered, unable to take her cuteness anymore.

"Stop flirting!" Jennie yelled, getting irritated.

"Get your hands off him hmph!" Rosé tore our hands apart.

"Keep your pout to yourself!" Lisa finished off by smacking Jisoo's chin.

"Yah!! Meanies! I'm the oldest and you treat me like this!" She said in annoyance.

I then sat across Jennie as she seductively stared at me with her lusty eyes. " You eliminated me once... how about eliminating me on bed?"

I took a huge gulp of air, as my bulge started growing. Not in a public area! I mentally slapped myself, as I controlled my dick not to grow.

Jennie smirked, knowing what was going on as she bent down to look underneath, also "accidentally" showing a hint of cleavage, making me even more aroused.

I was going to go over to Lisa so I could cool off but Jennie grabbed my wrist.

"Slide into my DM if you like what you saw." She smirked and winked, doing a lip bite after.

After the heated tension, I really needed some cute mannerism to cool off and that was exactly what I got from Lisa.

"Opwaa! I'm gwood at babwiee languageee rigghtt?" She murmured in a cute accent, as I hurriedly agreed, chuckling at her cuteness.

"Also, I had an offer to join Girls Planet 999 as a dance mentor. They're looking for another one, I want to recommend you to them. Care to accept?" Lisa spoke.

"I'll think about it and tell you on Kakao later."

After the incognito fansign I had with them, I immediately said my farewells and left, firstly to cool the fuck down from whatever Jennie did to me, and secondly to think about Lisa's offer.

"Should I?"

aight enjoy the double update until i get more productive again hehe