6. | Foreign Trouble

by the way the KISS members have studied their korean and can speak in it now :)

" Hi? "

The five girls looked at me in confusion.

I decided to take my leave to escape the awkward atmosphere but before I could do so, I was dragged in by Jie Xi.

"Y/N, meet our other three members, Yi Xi, Min Min and Hae Yi." Yuyi gestured towards the three new faces, whom were bowing before me. I did the same, and Jie Xi then pulled me down to sit in their circle.

"So.. what's going on? Was I needed here?" I asked, purely out of curiosity, and because I wanted to practice.

"Yes...we need your help."
——————————————————
Yiren was currently in her dreamland when Yena and Sihyeon shook her awake. "Yah, there's still like an hour to go before we have to wake up, let me sleep." The tired girl said, but the duck and beanpole did not allow her to do so.

"Yirennie, your birthday is the day after re evaluations, have you thought about how you want to celebrate it?" Sihyeon asked.

That question jolted Yiren awake as she realised she had not planned a single thing, let alone send out invitations. "Oh god! Produce made me forget about it!"

"Then let us help you." Yena said, before whipping out her phone to look for venues to hold the celebration. " I think this looks cute, and adding the fact that Yiren loves puppies, we could celebrate it in this dog cafe!" Yena exclaimed, proud of her idea.

"I don't mind, but is Y/N-oppa scared of dogs?" Yiren asked, thinking if it was a good idea. "Yah, thinking of Y/N before your friends, you didn't ask me or Sihyeon whether we were scared!" Yena fake cried, while Yiren was flustered at her sudden tease.

"Look at your red face, Y/N must have an effect on you. ᴵ ᴹᴱᴬᴺ ᴹᴱ ᵀᴼᴼ ᴮᵁᵀ ᴼᴷᴬᵞ" Yena muttered the last part, which luckily for her the other girls didn't hear.
——————————————————
"With what?" I asked, curious on why they would suddenly ask for my help.

"You see, we came to Korea not solely to participate in this competition, but for a much more important reason.." MinMin said, which piqued your interest, and you were gesturing for her to continue. "We were getting more popular each day in China, and more fans were streaming in. And, as an idol you should know that more fans means more sasaengs.. These stalkers were a few to none in the early years of our debut and we did not have to worry, but ever since we've reached our peak, there has been a group of stalkers that we could not rest our minds on. This group of 3 had managed to find our company, our dorms and sometimes where we are even in our free time. We have no idea what their intentions are, but we are afraid Y/N, afraid that they might do something to us when we are alone without our managers and security.. that's why we came here and tried to divulge their attention. She continued the story, and throughout her speech, I was seething with anger.

I myself have encountered a few sasaengs, but as I was a man, it wasn't as scary dealing with female sasaengs, but I could not imagine these girls having to deal with male sasaengs alone.

"I'll definitely help you, but how so? Do y'all have a plan?" I asked, this time determined to help the troubled girls.

"You have a large fanbase in Korea, do you mind telling your fans to report these 3 faces to our manager if they see them?" Jie Xi then sent you a picture of 3 ugly looking bastards.

"Sure, I'll do what I can." I said, before they started attacking me with kisses on the cheeks, and I was VERY shocked. "W-what are you guys doing?" I asked, while being smothered, face turning a dark shade of red as I got more and more flustered.

"This is our practice! We attack people with kisses when they help us!" Haeyi said cheerfully.

"Is that why you're named KISS?" , as they laughed at my lame joke.
——————————————————
Yuri was shocked at what she was hearing, she had no idea the KISS members came here for this reason. She encountered a similar situation as them, so she could resonate with whatever they were feeling. She only meant to come because she wanted to find you, but she stumbled upon your conversation with the girls and hid behind the wall. Then, she saw you getting kissed by every member, and she was burning with jealousy. She could not stand watching anymore, and turned her body away from the scene back to her room

" Do I keep quiet? Or should I let someone know? Yuri thought, while walking.
——————————————————

"These KISS girls, nowhere to be found! I've checked their practice room, company and even their dorms! These girls think they can run away from us?" A guy said, chugging his beer.

"I found them. Apparently, they went to Korea to participate in a contest called Produce 202. I'm a good sasaeng, aren't I?" Another guy said, while the three others snickered at his cryptic comment.

" Then pack up and leave, we got some Korea business to do."