8. | Back To Work

" Come back Y/N, we're not done with the game!" Yena smiled devilishly. If only I had declined her request...

We once again formed the circle before the bottle landed on me. "Y/N, truth or dare?" Sihyeon asked, a smirk forming on her face.

"Dare? Not a pussy like Yena.." I replied, causing the duck to whack me on the head. "Right, so you have chosen death..." Onda said, and Aisha picked up her words, eyeing Yiren, who looked as confused as me. " Kiss Yiren on the cheek." The tall girl said, which caught both of us by surprise. "N-no! What if someone sees this?" I tried rebutting, but they started booing me and comparing me to the duck for being as pussy. Of course, I had my pride, and decided to step up a notch on the dare just to prove my bravery.

Therefore, while they were all snickering at my act, I surprised all of them by pecking Yiren on the lips. *SNAP!* a sound was heard, but I was quickly averted back to the chaotic crowd, and a stunned Yiren.

"WE SAID CHEEKS! WHY?" Yena was losing her senses, albeit the rest of the girls. Yiren was a blushing mess, while I smirked proudly. " I guess Yena's the only pussy now!"

"I admit to that! I can't top this!" Yena replied, with a pout on her face, making her look like a complete duck. Yiren was still in her world, but I shook her back to reality. "Sorry uh Yiren, I just wanted to show that I'm not one to back out.." I stared at her sheepishly, but she shook her head, indicating that she had no problem. "ᴵ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᴹᴼᴿᴱ" she whispered. " What?" I asked, not hearing her soft tone, but she waved it off as nothing. After the eventful game, we carried on with the party.

—————————————-

I looked at the photo I took of the two kissing, before smiling to myself. "I call this picture perfect! That's what you get for making me jealous, every single day. I'll show you why we can't be friends." A certain pink haired girl muttered to herself, before leaving the pet cafe through the back door. (you'll understand why there's so many skz puns next time)

—————————————-

"Oh god Korea is one of the best place I've been to, I can already tell by the smoking hot girls around the airport!" Yang Li said.

I agree, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have a mission here." Wei Shao nudged Yang Li, who was busy checking out a girl.

"Exactly, we're here to get KISS, without their guards this time following them everywhere, it's going to be easy to capture them for ourselves.." The leader, Xin Ba said, eyes full of hearts.

The three walked out of the airport, straight for MNET.

Unknown to them, a person saw them all.

—————————————-

The 202 participants of the show sat down as Lee Seung Gi started the briefing.

"Welcome back, I hope all of you had a good rest these few days and are ready for the next stage of evaluations. This will be a group evaluation, and people from different to entertainment industries will be your critiques and voters to get you an advantage to the next round, courtesy of online voting." He said.

"Now, I will announce the songs." He continued, before unravelling the board of 20 songs.

Songs
BTS Spring Day
SweE Hotshot
Red Velvet Psycho
GFriend Love Whisper
Twice Feel Special
Blackpink Playing With Fire
Seventeen Don't Wanna Cry
NCT Superhuman
TXT Run Away
ITZY Wannabe
EXO Love Shot
Wanna One Energetic
IOI Very Very Very
IZ*ONE Secret Story Of The Swan
Stray Kids Hellavator
GOT7 Eclipse
iKON Love Scenario
PD48 Rumor
WJSN As You Wish
Mamamoo Egotistic