22. | A Visit To Starship

Y/N POV

On the way to their dorms, Yeoreum and Dawon were really really clingy.

"Omoo look at this TikTok of you flexing those flabouwowza abs!!" Yeoreum squirmed noticing that 1 second where your shirt flapped up and paused it.

"Me too! I've been going to the gym, we should totally work out together, maybe something would work out between us~" Dawon smirked.

"That is one of the cringiest lines I have EVER heard." Yeoreum showed her a disgusted face.

"Says the one being a pervert and catching that wardrobe malfunction which lasted a millisecond."

While they were fighting it off, I calmly wore my AirPods to block out their squabble. It lasted for one second.

Yeoreum took off my left AirPod while Dawon yanked my right AirPod off.

"What were you listening to??"

"I didn't even get to open Spotify!!" I sighed.

-

"We're here!!" Yeoreum announced, and the three of us got down the private van.

We walked into the Starship building where I met many famous actors like Kwang Soo and Dong Wook.

"Y/N's starstruck." Dawon chuckled.

"I watched them when I was young.." I recalled my childhood memories.

Soon, we went into the lift and that's where we bumped into Annyeongz.

"Hii unnies!!" Yujin and Wonyoung bowed in respect and the WJSN duo did the same.

I've met them a few times when they were in IZ*ONE , but I wasn't close to them. Nevertheless, they made it seem like we knew each other since forever.

"Omoo Y/N oppa!! Remember us? We celebrated your last birthday!!" Wonyoung clapped her hands excitedly.

"Oh yea yea I do. Y'all were hella chaotic." I silently laughed, remembering how loud the maknaes were.

"Yah yah. You were moaning into the microphone after all of you got drunk. Me and Wonyoung were a few of the sober ones!" Yujin exposed my little secret.

"You what into the mic?!" Yeoreum raised an eyebrow.

"YAH!! Yujin-ssi, that's not nice of you to reveal." I glared at the puppy, who only teased me further by sticking out her tongue.

"Anyways, Y/N-oppa do you want to come to our practice room? We're debuting soon!" Wonyoung invited me over, but Dawon and Yeoreum quickly waved her off.

"Nuh-uh, Wony. We invited him over first." Yeoreum pulled me back, but Wonyoung started pouting.

"Pleaseeeuu unnie, you can have him back later~~" Wonyoung talked in baby aegyo and it worked.

"Aww, fine you big baby. Don't forget to return him!!" Yeoreum said, before both WJSN girls headed  for their dorms.

Wow, I sound like a product right now.

It was a long walk to their practice room, thus Yujin and Wonyoung took the opportunity to warm up to me.

"You know I was really jealous when Yena and Yuri unnie got so close to you, I wanted to ask them how but I was too shy.." Wonyoung confessed.

"Me too... I asked Minguri how was it hosting with you and she said you were the best, I was hoping I could get to know you better." Yujin smiled while sharing her side.

"Well it's my fault I didn't formally introduce myself to all of you, I'm on the I side of the MBTI so yea.."

"Lies!!! Who knows how many female idol friends you have!" Wonyoung pointed at me while pouting.