seven; night school

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

"It's bent." Kennedy frowns, walking over. The hood looked almost like it had been ripped off. However, it was so dark, Kennedy couldn't tell.

"What, like, dented?" Stiles asks.

Kennedy moves next to the two boys. "No, I mean bent. "

Stiles frowns, flashing the light towards his car. Kennedy stands in between the boys, staring at the bent hood. "What the hell-" Before Stiles can finish his question, something flies through the window above their heads. Stiles grabs Kennedy, pulling her below the window as Scott kneels down too. Stiles wraps his arms around her, shielding the girl with his body. He moves his flashlight, watching the object slide across the floor. "That's my battery." He mumbles, getting up to move.

Kennedy grabs on to her friend. "Stiles, he could be right outside!" She hisses, pulling him back.

"He is right outside." Stiles snaps.

Scott leans over, "Just let me take a look." He says. Kennedy leans against the Stilinski, who clutches onto the girl tightly as they watch their friend slowly look out the window. This felt like a horror movie, and they were going to die.

"Dammit, I'm gonna die first," Kennedy whined.

Stiles looked at her in confusion. "What?" He asks.

Kennedy breathes heavily, "The hot girl is always one of the first people to die." She mutters. Scott and Stiles both scoff, not surprised Kennedy said that.

"Anything?" Questions Stiles.

Scott shakes his head, "No." He whispers, continuing to observe their surroundings.

Kennedy sits up, "Is this the moment we run?" She looks between the two boys.

"Yeah," Scott answers, grabbing the girl and his friend and pulling them to their feet. The three of them walk into the dark hallways of Beacon Hills High, the long halls seeming scarier to Kennedy than she remembered. "This way," Says Scott, beginning to walk to their right.

"No, no, no, no." Ushers Stiles, "Somewhere without windows."

The girl scoffs, "Every single room in this place has windows." She rebuked, throwing her arms in the air.

"Or somewhere with less windows." Stiles adds, looking at the two.

Scott thinks for a moment, "The locker room." He suggests.

"Yeah," Stiles mumbles, the three run down the halls. The boys's shoes squeak against the floors as Kennedy's boots quickly clicked as they ran to their newest location.

When they finally get their, Kennedy sighs, "We have to call our dads." She says to Stiles.

He looks at her, wide eyed. "And tell him what?"

Scott shrugs, "Gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off." Kennedy nods, agreeing with Scott's statement.

"What if it doesn't?" Stiles hisses. "What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including both of our dads?" He looks at Kennedy, who's shoulders slouch in defeat.

"They have guns."

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that?" Stiles snaps back.

Scott sighs, leaning back in thought. "Then we, we have to," Kennedy looks around, "We have to find a way out and just run for it."

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile." Stiles points out.