Chapter 27 - Meet The Parents (Mature)

Start from the beginning

Minhyuk finally came back to me and placed the crown back on my head, "I'll be your king. And baby you'll be my queen." He took my hand and paused with a smile as he saw the lyrics registering in my brain. "Whatever it is, I'm ready for everything. I'll make you mine, the end." He added his own words to the song, "let's go to bed. I need to hold you." He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. I followed willingly as we said goodnight. Some members headed back to their families and some went to their rooms to head out the next morning. We washed up and cuddled for a while in the bed, talking about his parents. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, exhausted from our flight and the excitement of the day.

The next morning, I awoke wrapped completely in his arms and his leg over my hip. His face was against my neck and I could feel his even breathing against my skin. Even asleep he had control over my body. I felt that familiar stirring in my lower abdomen as his breath tickled the sensitive spot behind my ear. I tried to shift but he just pulled me tighter to his chest and wrapped his leg further around me. He nuzzled my neck with lazy lips and said in his husky sleepy voice, "where do you think you are going?" I caressed his calf and slid my hand up his smooth, toned leg, all the way to his hip and then pulled him closer.

"Mmmmm, I am not going anywhere."

"That is what I thought," he said sleepily, and began to press his hips against me and I felt him grow hard against my back. I let out a small moan as he started teasing my nipple with his thumb and kissing my neck. He slid his leg off my hip and then pushed it between my legs. I lifted my leg over his and he reached down and felt that I was ready for him. He moaned against my neck and growled, "Sunny-ah, you drive me crazy." he growled as he positioned himself between my legs and slid into me. His head tilted back, and he let out a louder moan as he held himself there for a moment. He moved very slowly, pushing deep and then pulling back. He was going slow on purpose and I was grabbing at his leg and trying to push against him. He pulled back and rolled me onto my back. I wrapped my legs around him and he centered himself before slowly sliding back into my aching core. I raised my hips up to drive him deeper. I bucked my hips to get him to speed up. He continued his deliberately slow movements. He loved teasing me like this, I could see it in the sexy little smile on his face.

"Minhyuk, please," I begged, and he responded by grabbing my legs and putting them on his shoulders, but still he took his time. I was writhing and mewling for more of him. Finally, he pulled back and then thrust hard into me and I cried out, my head flew back, and I grasped the bed and held on. He pulled back slowly and then thrust hard again. I was on the verge of climax and he was toying with me. Finally, he started thrusting hard and fast and I cried out as my body shuddered. I felt his body shake and then he collapsed on top of me. He rolled us both sideways and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Good morning, Jagiya," he said against my forehead as he placed tiny kisses there.

"Mmmm, good morning," I purred. "You sure know how to get my blood flowing." I smiled up at him.

We had slept in and discovered that we had the dorm mostly to ourselves. The only other person there was Hyungwon, who was still asleep. It is no secret that this could last for several hours. Kihyun had made breakfast and left a note that everyone else had gone on to see their families. Today we intended to choose a venue for the wedding while he had some time, but we were both feeling lazy. We showered after we ate breakfast and then snuggled on the couch. We watched some episodes of his favorite anime and looked at a few apartment listings.

Minhyuk had not told the company about our engagement yet, so he needed to go and take care of that. He took me with him. I was a bit nervous, but these were technically his coworkers and he said that we should get to know each other a bit. They started drafting a statement, but Minhyuk said he wanted to announce it himself to Monbebes... after telling his family. Then they could follow up with their announcement.