"Well this vip might throw up in a second" Pidge huffed back in slight panic.

"Yeah, fainting seems like a good idea right now" Lotor admitted shakily.

"Going home might sound even better if you ask me" Matt added making his sister and friend nod in agreement.

"We already accepted to try and form a truce with these kingdoms, just hold out till after the ball and you don't need to be stared down anymore" Zarkon promised, trying to help settle the three following behind.

"King Zarkon, a pleasure to welcome you to my kingdom again" Alfor spoke with a bright smile as he walked over to him once the four had reached the end of the stairs. Melenor and Allura just a step behind him, all three dressed as fancy as royals should be in at a ball.

"King Alfor, Thank you for having me and my children" Zarkon smiled back, giving a slight head back as Lotor, Matthew and Pidge lined up behind him.

"You call them as your children but two are not yours to call your own. Three if I am corrected are no longer yours but guests to the Altea kingdom since we took them in" Melenor spoke up, glancing to the three young adults.

"You did take them in when I was at my worst but all three have grown to be fine adults in my eyes. They can chose where to call home and even if they grow up or move away they'll always be children to me" Zarkon answered with ease, knowing such a comment would be made.

"Well one has brought much shame to you already, she ran from her husband before the marriage. It was a rather awful event that we had to fix up" Allura spoke, glaring slightly towards Pidge who awkwardly glanced away as Zarkon turned to her with a lifted eyebrow.

"I may have missed that part out during our pratice match" Pidge muttered slightly embarrassed to be on the spot over the forced marriage thing.

"In my sister defence, she did not wish to marry such a jerk but you chosen otherwise" Matt forcibly smiled, his eyes closed to hide his true anger over the event.

"And it would have been a forced wedding against her will, do you really want to bring up such an event in the middle of a ball" Lotor smiled sweetly, his arms crossed behind his back.

"Then from what they say, It seems my daughter isn't a married women at all since no wedding happened in the end" Zarkon smiled smugly making the three royals before him frown as they fell silence.

"I hope you enjoy your stay, please have fun at the ball and we can talk over matters tomorrow. Tonight is a celebration" Alfor smiled, trying to move on from the awkward air around them.

"I'm sure we shall, we'll meet tomorrow for business but tonight we'll relax" Zarkon smiled and Alfor gave a small nod before walking away with his wife and daughter.

"Well an assassination attack when you need one" Pidge sighed, opening her fan and hiding her face behind it.

"We all know you can't fight in that dress" Lotor shot back with ease.

"A quick death, sounds good to me" Pidge admitted with a shrug.

"No dying, we have to be social and try to bring Daibazaal honour back" Matt replied as he glanced to his sister who sulked slightly.

"I'll try and mingle with King Sven, he became King without me truly knowing it and its time I give my respects before tomorrow" Zarkon spoke up as he turned to the three.