Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE 

"So, enjoy last night" Pidge smirked as her wooden sword crashed with Keith wooden sword, the two training together but using the wooden ones since they cleaned their blades that morning. 

"Wha" Keith blushed as he misstep leaving an opening for Pidge and she took it making the wooden sword stop by his side, making them both stand relaxed and loosely hold their swords.

"Oh come on, we been friends since I came here. I know how to read you and you clearly had some late night fun with your lover last night. When Shiro gave us an early night last night it was to rest not to fuck your roommate" Pidge grinned as she lifted her eyebrows and Keith stuck his tongue out.

"He never exactly said it was to rest, he just gave us an early night and well Its not my fault if my roommate is my very handsome lover who stood in nothing but a towel as I entered our room" Keith mumbled back embarrassed he got caught. 

"Will you two ever move out and get a cottage together, I mean you can't both live in the castle forever since when you become to old to be a knight the king will ask you to move out" Pidge replied as she and Keith placed their wooden swords down on the wooden bench not far from where they were practicing together.

"I don't know, I like the idea of moving into a cottage with him, a place we would call home together but won't people find it strange two young men moved into together and never married as we grow older. Its a sin for two males to love, we would even be killed if the king agreed it. Yes, we can say our knight work keeps us busy but other knights marry and start a family without any love. I just love him but I'm scared for when others might learn of us" Keith frowned, fear in his eyes for the fate he and James would be given if anyone found out about them being lovers, both he and Pidge sitting on the bench beside the other.

"Love is Love, many forget about that reason for two people to become one. Love will always be just Love, nothing less and nothing more. One day, people will not fear god love but accept it in all forms .. Just be happy and well you'll both go to Heaven becuase God loves all small or big, he loves them as they are and his love covers all Love" Pidge smiled softly as she turned to Keith placing a hand on his shoulder, her eyes honest as Keith looked to her surprised.

"Why don't you find me disgusting, You just accepted me and Us. You look and talk to me like I'm just your friend and nothing more or less. You get along with James even from only hearing over him from me since I was never brave enough to let you meet him in case you turned on us but you haven't. You cheered me on all this way, why don't you hate me" Keith asked confused as he turned to Pidge, both her hands falling to her lap.  

"You never hated me, I was a stranger the blacksmith suddenly adopted as his own son even when he already had a son out in the world. You never looked down on for being short or good with a sword in mending it or fighting. You just saw me as well Me, nothing more or less not many have in the past they just saw me as my title or gender .. you were a friend to me. I know what's it like to live a life of sin while acting like a saint" Pidge replied shyly as she fiddled with her arms a little while Keith just stared at her surprised.