Bathroom

Instead of walking to the vending machine, he turned a corner and entered the bathroom in a hurry. He wobbled in because his legs were weak and his head spun in circles. Hinata puts his head underneath the faucet and ran the water until his hair became drenched wet.

For now he was troubled by this strange feeling in his body and nothing seems to keep it from swimming around in his blood stream. It wrecked havoc, making him shake and flush till he can't handle it and took off his jacket. Standing in front of the mirror, he was apprehensive of his reflection. Because even if he's innocent, he knows enough to tell his expression wasn't right. What was it? He wasn't even sure himself. It was as if someone had kissed him till he was high, but on another note, he looked like a drunkard. A mix in between, but nonetheless a countenance he never knew he could make.

Nonetheless, Hinata had promised to go to the vending machine, so he made his way out of the door. But a series of footsteps caused him to freeze in front of the bathroom door. Because of how the gym is designed, there is only one main hallway adjacent to the actual gym and that hallway would hold another one every few meters to a different part of the gym. This meant there's only one direction a person can go and their destination would be wherever they stop. In his case, he was in the last one, so the possibility that these people were heading for his corridor was 100 percent out of the question.

What can he do in this situation but to go back to where he came from? He initially didn't plan to hide for long, just wait until they leave to get out, but these people were hard headed and wouldn't go anywhere else but the bathroom. So he ended up hiding in one of the stalls, standing near the door so that he can look out through the crack to see who was coming in. Sugawara was leaning against the sink directly in front him, and he felt a sense of relief at knowing it was someone from his team. But to his surprise, Hinata was pushed back before he could unlock the stall.

A cool hand anchored over his lips but whoever it was is considerate enough to not cover his nose. Hinata could breathe and he did, rapidly like he's losing oxygen. His sweaty body clung close to that person like sealed wax paper. He didn't even have the energy to pull away, so he willingly leaned his head back onto the others shoulder because he was somewhat tired. He thinks that if he were to die here, he can at least die peacefully without some parasite eating away at his body. The persons touch felt really nice, but he was too sensitive for these small action to not affect him personally. Without a warning, he stuck out his tongue and licked the finger of the other timidly. Of course, the finger shift slightly, and Hinata chest tumbled in laughter.

Once again, his tongue coyly slip out and touch the crevice of their finger before sliding back in. He doesn't know why he was doing it; he just felt like doing it. If he thought of doing something, his body would follow. There were no self restraints, and he boldly did it again, but this time his high really made him want to bite this block of ice. If it's as cold as it feel, then surely he can eat it. That way it'll help cool his insides as well.

So Hinata bites hard until the other jolt and took away his hand. He chuckled to himself and turn around to see who it was that he bit, and regrettably dropped his smile. The people inside the bathroom left, so Hinata can finally speak easily.

"Kozume.." there was no honorific and it was caught in mid daze. He gave the other a perpetual gaze then looked at the the hand he bit.

"S-Sorry, I didn't mean to do that," he says with embarrassment. He also think it was probably unsanitary but felt too ashamed to point that out.

"It's okay Shoyo." It was weird hearing the other say his first name. He doesn't oppose it, but Hinata was sure they don't know each other well enough for him to use his name so intimately.