Clearly Taken Advantage of

Yamaguchi made it outside when a black car pulled up. Alone with Hinata, he dropped his warmness, expression hardening when someone from the driver seat came out.

"Young Master."

He's tall and standoffish, but his lean body straightened as he greets him. This 24 year old man was Fujioka Shiro, the fourth son of an old butler who worked for the Yamaguchi family. Since his father is old and senile, Shiro followed up as the next person to take his job.

Yamaguchi gave him a stiff nod but remained intent on placing Hinata in the car. If Shiro noticed anything, he didn't say a word and opened the car door quietly.

"Mr and Mrs Yamaguchi is waiting for you at home." After a minute of driving, Shiro thought this was the best time to bring up his family matter. It was his first time seeing his young master being so intimate with another person, so he thought he could use it to his advantage and bring this person home. Besides Mr. Tsukishima, Shiro never saw him hanging out with anyone else outside of school.

As if not hearing a word, however, Yamaguchi disregarded him to focus on Hinata; pale but steady hands touched the tuft of orange hair and he nudged his head so it fell onto his shoulder. The tickling sensation under his ear brought him back to reality.

"Take me to my apartment after you drop him off," Yamaguchi instructed with indifference.

"But sir.."

"Mr. Fujioka doesn't talk much, and yet you do." His tone held mockery, but because he was soft spoken, the contrast brought an elegance similar to its young master. Feeling like he's making things hard for the other, he tried to amend patiently, "Tell them I'm not going home."

He didn't give him any room to talk back, solely focused on intertwining his larger hand into Hinata's smaller one. He stroked it thoughtfully, scrutinizing the fluttering lashes that drew a dark shadow over the round face. Thin brows creasing over, his lips parted slightly like he wanted to say something. As if changing his mind he closed them and squeezed the tofu-like palm even harder, feeling every nook and cranny of those fingers. A rush of cool air passed through his T-shirt, and he unconsciously inched closer. He wants to capture it, push and pull until it becomes malleable in his hand. So that it'll obediently come to him and stay by his side. Like this person.

Yamaguchi moved close enough so that their thighs and shoulder touched one another. "Coach Ukai places a lot of trust in me doesn't he?" under the hood of his eyes, his gaze darken as it fell on the older's pale lips. The sunny persona was stripped away. What remains is an expression of infatuation and melancholy. "But he misjudged me." He's the type of person who will bully people until he gets what he wants. This person, he wants him entirely.

He pinched the older's chin and lifted his sleeping face up to meet with his. His pupil ran over those features, soft and sultry even when resting so quietly. If he was this obedient during practice, how good would that be. But he catches people's attention because he's him. Hinata's appeal is that he doesn't know how pretty he is, or how one wants to bully him because he gives them the most exciting reactions. He doesn't know because he's innocent. Yamaguchi liked that. He finds it endearing, but he disliked seeing him so willing to serve that cuteness everywhere he goes. Serve it to his classmate, team mates, serving it to whoever he meets.

He'd intended to act a little more naive to it, pretend that it doesn't bother him. Of course he knew Kageyama doesn't deserve Hinata's attention. Tsukishima has been his friend since young, and he was genuine about their friendship. But friendship is only an obstacle that he can easily overcome. It might be Tsukishima's first crush, but it was his first love.

With his little bit of self control gone, he pressed his lips firmly onto the other's soft ones. He didn't want to move, his eyes half open so he can see the older's face. Though he was disappointed that Hinata can't be awake while he gets his first kiss stolen, he smiled appeasingly. Just when he wanted to push his tongue in, their car came to a stop.