Chapter 20

Yuzu gasped in amazement as it started to snow a little. She admired it while walking and she smiled happily as she held her hand out so tiny snowflakes landed on her palm dissolving as it turns to water. "Hmm, the snow is quite faint who knows, we might have a white Christmas this year!" Yuzu twirled around before looking at Mei who was looking at the snow while thinking. "I don't really celebrate Christmas with my family, I don't get the whole point across of it." Mei's voice slightly lowered as she held her head down. Yuzu noticed this and grabbed Mei's hands making Mei look up at yuzu surprised. "Well then, you better save all the boring school work till next time because me and mama will make sure you enjoy this Christmas party!" Yuzu said eagerly before adding.

"And you gotta promise me to make sure you enjoy yourself or you will never hear the end of it with me." Mei's eyes widened and she felt her heart warm up a little on the inside to Yuzu's sentence. Yuzu giggled before speed-walking while holding Mei's hand and Mei mumbled. "I promise..." the two went home greeted by Ume then before they knew it, it was the next day

Le time skip

"Papi! I want a pony! Harumin complained like a little kid with her jeans and belly top on along with a fake moustache, a toy and a cowboys hat. Yuzu groaned and had second thoughts about bringing her friend to her Christmas shopping.
"Quit calling me that they're kids here so you know...they have sensitive ears" Yuzu said as she saw a little boy looking at them and harumin barked at him scaring the shit out of him. Harumin frowned then leaned on Yuzu's back wrapping her hands on her neck. "Wahh! I wanna go to the Christmas party Daddy!" Yuzu frowned then looked at her ingredients and put some flour in her shopping basket. "Sorry it's for family members only which your not." Harumin saw the little boy again and she growled at him making him run to his parents. "Yuzuchi can't you just buy a cake instead of making it from scratch? It's kinda hard to make y'know?"

Yuzu turned around holding her basket then held a serious face. "I don't care how hard this will be to make or how many cakes it will take until it's perfect, I will not give up!" Harumin smiled at Yuzu's determination. "Aww so determined, if that was me in that situation I would've just brought one from a bakery." The two chuckled then yuzu looked at the long shopping list before looking at harumin. "So wanna help me with the ingredients mama-haru?" Harumin chuckled before answering. "Ok lets go find some ingredients you little bakers kid." Yuzu gently punched harumin's arm as soon as she said that.

Le time skip (I need to something else in instead of saying time skip 😭)

"Ah the papers are quite heavy from all of the students." Maruta struggles to carry the papers and Himeko helps her. "Oh yeah their heavy alright, mind helping me with this stack?" Himeko pointed to the stack of papers on the desk and Maruta sighed. "Unfortunately I cannot Vice President, I still need to finish mine...I'll be surprised if we could finish all of this paperwork before the trip." Himeko frowned a little as she looked at the work. "I also hate to agree with you maruta..." the door opened which made the two of them look as Mei walked in with her head slightly down.

"President! The two beamed and Mei looked the other way feeling slightly embarrass. "Yes hello maruta-senpai, Himeko I came here to inform you of something regards of the work." Mei still held her head down. "I cannot be here on Christmas Day as I will be spending it with my family forgive me if I sound selfish...I plan on dealing with the extra work after the break also-" Himeko giggled interrupting Mei

"Is that all what's got you so intense?" Mei looked surprised. "Don't tire yourself out and go spend time with your family while we deal with the work, you deserve it after all." Mei's eyes slightly widened. "Really?" Himeko hugs Mei a bit tight to Mei's liking. "Yes of course and I mean all of your family! Not just that blonde haired bimbo who's so full of herself with her stupid smirking face thinking she's a hot show!" Mei struggles to breathe as she let Himeko have her way to calm her down. The school day went by as normal.