Chapter 1

"So yuzuchi, you ready to go to your new school ?" A girl asked as she slurped her Starbucks. "I mean I really don't know I'm gonna miss you guys for sure but maybe I might find someone new in this new school ya know?" Yuzu asked as she began twiddling with her phone while sighing. "I mean yeah it was quite embarrassing about what happened with you and-"
"Please don't say her name, that bitch was mean it's not my fault besides, I'm over her ladies and I will prove it by meeting someone new besides, they are all gay for me". Yuzu said as she smiled proudly while her friends just rolled her eyes. "Jeez we get it you can win girls no need to brag about it yuzuchi" her friend said as she sipped her juice. "Well anyways I hope this new school is ready for the stern yuzu Aihara". Yuzu said as she smiled showing her pearl white teeth that shined like the flashlight on a phone. "More like hoping you are ready for the school". Her friend snickered. "Hey!" Yuzu exclaimed. "I'm joking yuzuchi knowing you, all the girls will be on their knees begging for you". Her friend said as she winked making the yuzu blush. "H-hey...I don't mean anything like that! Jeez you perverts". Yuzu exclaimed while blushing making her friends laugh. Jeez I really don't want to change schools I'm exhausted about all of this.

The next day
Beep beep. "Ugh...this stupid alarm shut upppp". Yuzu mumbled while she switched her alarm off and checked the time, 6:45 hmm I even have to wake up earlier than I imagined. The tired blonde started to get up from her futon and stretched as she began to look at her uniform. She found it boring but knew she had to wear it so she stripped herself leaving her in her underwear and she looked down and sighed sadly.

Flashback
"Y-Yua...Ngh!" the blonde bit her lip as the red haired 16 year old began to suck on the blonde's neck causing her to shiver in pleasure. "Yuzu~" Yua said as she began to unbutton her shirt and smirk while looking down. "You're already hard and I barely done anything yuzu". Yua said seductively causing yuzu to blush while yuzu watched as her hand began to take off the blonde's belt and unbuttoned her jeans. It reached lower and lower until, "Yua! What the hell?! Your cheating on me?" A boy shouted slamming the door and yuzu gasped. "Y-you told me you weren't dating anyone him anymore Yua, what the fuck is happening?" The blonde asked as she covered herself with the bedsheets and the boy glared at yuzu. "She played with us is what happened yuzu, that slut played with our feelings". The boy growled angrily while tearing up as he began to leave the room slamming the door shut while sobbing. S-she...cheated on...me? "Yuzu wait its not-" "Shut up!" The blond shouted as she quickly out her clothes on and walked out.

End of flashback
Yuzu was done changing and it honestly looked boring, she unbuttoned the top button of her shirt and undid the buttons in her blazer nothing too much of a change just enough to make it more breathable in then she remembered her mum texting her about having no makeup on. She then brushed her teeth and washed her face."A little can't be too much right?" Yuzu asked herself as she got her makeup palette and put a light amount of makeup on nothing too girly and barely noticeable even though yuzu didn't need makeup to make herself look hot.

"Yuzu, you coming downstairs? The school will be mad if you are late on the first day" Ume asked from downstairs (they are living in a house not an apartment). "Yeah coming mama". Yuzu said loud enough for her mum to hear her. Yuzu despite her being presented as someone who is confident and brave, she was indeed a mamas girl. She would do anything for her mum and would destroy anyone who wanted to hurt her. Ever since her father passed away from the very young age of 6 in a fire, yuzu and her mum have gotten very close and yuzu was strong so she was still being happy for Ume. The blonde was making her way downstairs welcomed by the smell of food. "Here yuzu your plate is on the table". Ume said as she was making Yuzu's lunch and the blonde sat down to eat. "Thanks mama, are you going to eat anything?" Yuzu asked and Ume smiled softly at her daughter. "Yes I will after I'm done with this, after school is it possible for you to come back home in time so you can help me with the packing since we only moved in here yesterday?" Ume asked while she was done making Yuzu's Bento and the blonde finished swallowing before answering. "Yeah of course mum". Yuzu said and she finished her breakfast and checked the time. "Ok I gotta go now see bye mom" yuzu said putting on her shoes and kissed Ume in the cheek. "Bye yuzu and please don't get in trouble sweetie". Ume said as she gave a slight look of disapproval. "No promises". Yuzu giggled and made her way out of the house now walking to school while people were gawking her but she didn't care as she was just on her phone. "Ugh she's still texting me... I'll just have to block her". Yuzu mumbles to herself as she blocked her ex's number.

Yuzu reached the school and stopped as she looked up seeing the building. "So...this is a girls school?" The blonde muttered to herself and people from the school were eyeing the blond.
"Is she the new girl?"
"She looks so cool I wanna date her"
"Has she dyed her hair blonde and wore the uniform incorrectly?"
Yuzu could hear the girls talking about her but ignored it going on her phone till she heard a voice. "Excuse me?" A girl said talking her arm getting the blonde's attention. Yuzu looked up form her phone and saw a shirt girl with black hair and glasses. "Uhh yes?" Yuzu asked as she put her phone away. "May I see your student Id? The girl asked and yuzu wasn't sure about what was happening and gave her I'd to the shy girl. "Yeah but what for?" Yuzu asked as she scratched the back of her head and the girl got her notes out and observed yuzu. "Because, I see you aren't obeying the rules of this school for example, the way you are wearing the uniform is forbidden along with the blond dyed and your tie isn't tucked in properly oh, and I will need to confiscate your phone also". The girl paused and yuzu could feel all the girls staring at her as half the people in this school stopped walking. "H-huh?! Well I didn't know the rules it's only my first day here can't you let this slide?" Yuzu asked raising her voice a bit and out came a girl that was slightly shorter than the other girl that was talking to yuzu that had drills for hair. "Hey don't raise your voice at Maruta-san, can't you see she is a part of the student council". The short feisty girl exclaimed but gasped as she blushed when yuzu went behind her stroking her hair. "Hmm...you tell me to dye my hair back but isn't this perm against the rules also?" Yuzu asked which made the girl angry as she slapped her hand away yuzu. "This is natural! Unlike your fake blonde hair and the way you are wearing your uniform, we can easily get you expelled for this". The girl hissed which made yuzu annoyed. "What does it matter anyway huh? It's not like the way I dress isn't going to affect my grades or anything so stop!" Yuzu shouted which made everyone gasp as a certain raven haired girl glared at yuzu walking towards her looking up at yuzu making the blond glare back while blushing a bit. Looks like I found my first target. "President..." Maruto said shocked. "But it does though, our rules are extremely important not to prepare us for the school but for the real world." The blond flinched as she could hear the coldness and stern tone in her voice. "If you have a problem with it perhaps you don't belong at this school". (And that's on periodt)

"Jeez get a grip cutie I heard people get grey hairs before 30 if they're stressed out and also, you can't just expect new people here to just act and dress at robots". Yuzu scoffed at the president waited for her to say something but she just stared at yuzu. "Uhh...is she broke or something". Yuzu said waving her hand in Mei's face but flinched as the raven haired girl reached closer into Yuzu placing her hand on Yuzu's hand moving it away reaching into her blazer pockets stirring her hands while yuzu just froze trying to progress what's happening. The hell is she doing!?! If she keeps touching me like this then... Mei gasped softly as she felt something poking her arm and looked down. She doesn't have a...she's a girl she can't' Mei  blushed a bit trying to ignore what's happening finally finding Yuzu's phone and quickly put her cold act on walking away holding Yuzu's phone up. "I expect this sort of behaviour doesn't happen again tomorrow". Mei said walking away. Yuzu was froze as people carried on with their day and Yuzu just tried to understand what just happened. Holy shit she must think I'm a weirdo...well she's a weirdo herself and  that's what she gets for touching me now I just need to find out how to get my phone back. The blond continued to walk inside the school with one thought in her mind. It's official I hate this emotionless bitch I need to get back at her somehow for embarrassing me.

So ye I made a second story which is also shit...so yeah that's all bye 👋🏼.