Chapter 12

"Alright class go to page 32 on your textbooks that are laying on your desks and proceed to answer those following questions." Yuzu groaned when she heard the small old man with glasses talk and she looked at the book and already gave up. Why is the writing to small and why is their so much to read? Ugh I'm going to die of boredom, Sorry harumin but it looks like I'm gonna fail this mini mission.
"Aihara pay attention! Honestly why can't you be like your sister" Yuzu knew the old man wasn't talking to Mei since she is a teachers pet and yuzu sighed. "Sorry sir..."
'Like my sister? We aren't even blood related and he's the teacher? Dumbass...
The rest of school day ended in a blur.

I'm gonna ask her about it no matter what! Yuzu has a determined face while she was cooking Mei's meal since Ume had to go out and once she was done she saw Mei setting out the plates and cutlery. The two ate in silence then yuzu washed up while Mei was elsewhere. As soon as yuzu was done she saw Mei in their shared room brushing her hair near the mirror and yuzu just stared at her. Cmon yuzu just tell her she kissed you first didn't she? Not that annoying brat.
"Hey Mei I got something to ask you." Yuzu smiled and grinned a little and Mei just noticed that yuzu was here and she looked at yuzu in the mirror while continuing to brush her black raven hair. "Yes what is it?" Mei tried her best not to make this sound stern as she just just looked as the brush gracefully runs through her silky hair and yuzu clears her throat and smiles awkwardly while putting her hand behind her head scratching her neck. "Well I got called out of lesson today by your friend Himeko and well she was telling me some random strange things I couldn't tell if she was blabbering about nonsense hehe so I wanted to ask if you knew anything." Yuzu awkwardly laughed and Mei didn't seem concerned until yuzu started talking again. "And what she was talking about was... she said about how I should accept the fact about you and her crossing lines together yesterday." Mei's eyes widened a bit and opened her mouth to spurt something out but she maintained herself and continued brushing her hair with a straight face so she wouldn't make herself seem suspicious. "Why should you know? It has nothing to do with you." Mei looked away from yuzu and yuzu just gritted her teeth and got slightly angry. This girl! She's so confusing what's her deal?. "I see, sorry for disturbing you." Yuzu's voice had a small angered tone which Mei noticed as she turned her head quickly with slightly widened eyes to look at yuzu only to see her make her way to the bathroom and closed the door behind her to take a bath and Mei nervously sweated a little and felt disgusted with herself as she put her hairbrush inside her drawer and sat on the bed thinking about what happened yesterday.

Flashback

"All of the students are gone home for today." Mei and Himeko were in the students council with Himeko just entering and Mei flicking through her notebook to check everything. Mei simple ignored her and Himeko walked closer to Mei. "I monitored all of the classrooms and they are clear out of sight from any students." Himeko went behind Mei and she simple ignored it still. "Thank you Himeko." Mei's was continuing to do her own thing then Himeko ran her hands through Mei's hair catching her off guard as she looked away from the paper. "Mei Mei, do you remember when I always styled your hair in school when we were younger?." Himeko admired Mei's hair as she ran her hair through Mei's silky hair and Mei opened her mouth to speak. "Yes..." Himeko smiled at the memory and looked at Mei who had her head down. "I really was always very jealous of your straight silky smooth hair President, I would trade my curls for hair like yours in a heartbeat." Mei lifted her head up without facing Himeko as felt slightly uncomfortable. "Himeko, what's with you today? You're acting strange." Himeko smirked and leaned forward as she caught her lips against Mei's ear and slightly sucked on it while unbuttoned the top button of her shirt as Mei trembled and widened her eyes. "N-nghh? H-Himeko?." Mei couldn't move herself for some reason and heard Himeko speak. "What are you talking about? I'm the same as I always am." Himeko turned Mei's chair around and placed her leg in between Mei's legs and Mei's bottom lip trembled as she tried to hold in her moans.