Chapter 9

"Oh? You've gone for another sleepover again yuzu? It's only been a couple of days since your last one" Ume was inside the house talking to yuzu over the phone who is in harumin's house. "Y-yeah sorry mama that I'm telling you this now and not as soon as you came home from your shift." Yuzu honestly sounded regretful about something but Ume did find this a little suspicious and yuzu caught in quickly as she heard silence through the phone. "Really it's nothing serious mum I'm just going over a school project and what other place is better to focus then here?". Harumin giggled under her breath as she saw how much yuzu was nervous talking to her mum. "Alright then honey if it's more relaxed in here than any other place in the entire world." Yuzu rolled her eyes at how sarcastic Ume was being. Yuzu was about to reply but then Ume hung up and yuzu sighed as harumin started laughing. "Aww is someone upset because her mama doesn't approve of her daughter to go out?" Harumin joked and yuzu looked at harumin. "Something like that..." yuzu looked down then yuzu looked down remembering what happened yesterday in the chairman's office. Why am I such an idiot? You already know she didn't like it so why did you force yourself...
"Don't look down yuzuchi! Mama harumin is here to look after you in your time of need." Harumin smiled and wrapped an arm around yuzu grinning at her and yuzu smiled softly and leaned her head in harumin shoulder with harumin stroking her blonde locks softly. "Thanks harumin and I'm sorry that I came here without an explanation." Yuzu's voice was low and harumin stood up and smiled as she sat down on her bed. "No need to have one, as long as I can be here for you that's what matters." Yuzu thought about what harumin was saying and harumin patted in the bed motioning yuzu to sit next to her and when she did harumin turned her tv on. "Let's watch this movie together and forgot about your problems for now." Yuzu blinked and gave harumin a quick hug and smiled softly. "Thanks harumin I appreciate it." Yuzu didn't want this moment to go away and she didn't know how to go to school tomorrow without feeling embarrassed.

Le time skip

"Yuzu Aihara!" Yuzu groaned as she heard her name but then flinched as she saw the Vice President enter her class looking angry. Harumin looked at yuzu and smiled. "Ugh why me?..."
"Ummm...why's the Vice Prez here?" Yuzu just shrugged and she saw how mad Himeko looked as she slowly walked over to her and yuzu just gulped and sprinted out of her seat and ran away from her. "Sorry harumin! I gotta go!" Harumin just shrugged it off and went on her phone discreetly without being caught.

"Why? why? why? What happened? Why am I running away?" Yuzu was running down the hallway to outside of the school and could hear Himeko behind her. "H-hey!" Himeko was panting heavily while running and could feel her legs give up. "S-stop Aihara...". Yuzu thanked whoever made her have enough stamina and the next sentence that Himeko said made yuzu stop. "Y-you and Mei Mei...were in the chairman's office weren't you?" Yuzu's feet stopped near a tree as she held her head down in shame and then that's when Himeko came in panting and leaned her head on Yuzu's back for a moment then brought it back up. "See...I knew I could catch you." Himeko smiled tirelessly and opened her mouth again to talk. "Now tell me what you two were doing in the chairman's off- Mpfhh?!" Yuzu quickly turned over with a deranged smile on her face chuckling lightly as she held her slightly calloused hand over Himeko mouth shutting Himeko up. "Yeah sure I can do that...let's talk about this some other time just not in here. Maybe tomorrow since it's the weekend yeah? Now say that sounds good." Yuzu seemed like she was going to burst at any moment then she walked away leaving Himeko froze in place. "S-sounds good."yuzu made was way to harumin who was on the cafeteria. "So what happened yuzuchi?" Yuzu walked with harumin to a nearby table and then sat down to get their bento's out. "Himeko wanted to talk to me about something tomorrow, I hate to ask but can I stay over tonight too?" Yuzu expected harumin to be annoyed at this but she just smiled in excitement. "Of course yuzuchi, just let your mum know where you are." Yuzu thanked harumin then the two started talking then started feeding each other with their own chopsticks while laughing to each other about how much fun their having.

Yuzu couldn't concentrate in class and was too busy thinking about Mei and kept staring at her to only see she was doing fine. She was behaving normally and she was her normal assertive self who kept close attention to what her teacher was saying. They had a new teacher after the situation about what happened to Amamiya and yuzu was relieved over knowing her little sister was safe from him. Harumin was sat next to yuzu also as she was doing her work while talking to yuzu in discreet  while yuzu was only admiring Mei from behind and it wasn't until harumin got her out of her thoughts. "Yuzuchi are you even listening?" Yuzu blushed in embarrassment as she only realised she's been zoned out. "I-I um sure?..."
"Honestly just stop gawking at the prez and pay attention to me." Harumin watched in amusement as yuzu tried to form words but couldn't about how embarrassed she was. "Wh-what are y-you talking? As if I would waste my learning time gawking over some girl." Yuzu tried to sound casual by saying that but harumin wasn't having it. "Uh huh right learning time...do you really have a crush on-"
"No I don't Baka!" Yuzu smacked harumin's head with her book and the the students just laughed and wondered about who yuzu would have a crush on while the male teacher and Mei just sighed. The lessons have ended and the two friends went back to harumin's house and had food then went to sleep after their shower (not together but separately).

"Wow yuzuchi your really leaving me out here on the spot huh?". Yuzu was finding some of the clothes harumin's got in her closet and then chuckled nervously. "Sorry harumin...I will return them to you afterwards." Harumin wrapped an arm around yuzu like always and smiled playfully. "Aw don't feel sorry about it, I was just kidding." The girls could hear a ping on someone's phone and then harumin unwrapped her arm so yuzu could walk over to her phone and yuzu sighed. "Hmm what is it?" Yuzu turned around with a half smile on her face. "Ah it's just Himeko telling me where to meet at, Jeez I wonder what she wants to talk about." Yuzu was thinking for a second then she shrugged it off and soon yuzu got herself ready to go and then she got to the place and then thought something was wrong. It honestly looked luxurious and fancy from the inside which only made her what it would look like inside. Yuzu made sure she was in the right place so she looked at her phone then back up in disbelief. "Woah this place is fancy..." yuzu sighed then thought of a way to tease Himeko as she smirked and walked in which revealed a bunch of curtains that are covering numerous of rooms. Yuzu just looked confused then she saw a hand waving at her. "Here Aihara..." yuzu walked inside of the room and was revealed with Himeko in a puffy dress sitting on a table for two. "Honestly I don't know why I wasted my precious time to talk to a lowlife like you." Himeko complained and rolled her eyes as yuzu took her seat. "What? Oh you mean the date you set up for the two of us you mean? Well if you don't want I can-"
"This isn't a date!" Himeko blushed and poured in annoyance as yuzu giggled while Himeko was watching her. "Yeah yeah ok hehe... anyways what did you want me here for?" Himeko's face suddenly turned back to it's stern expression as her dark lavender eyes stared at shiny emerald eyes. "I already told you, I want to know what happened in the chairman's office with you and Mei Mei." Yuzu gulped and sighed as she looked down. So it looks like she isn't giving up anytime soon...