Chapter 7

The rest of the day was a blur and soon before you knew it, it was a new day and the blonde was dreaming peacefully in her futon snoring quietly until...
WAP
"GAH! W-what...huh?" Yuzu picked up the thrown pillow and looked up seeing Mei quickly get up putting her books in her bag. "Why'd you wake me up? And why like that in all ways?"
"I did it because you we're snoring, it was annoying and I couldn't concentrate, now get up." Mei's tone was harsh and yuzu didn't like it one bit but she soon got up to get herself ready. She wore the uniform like she usually would getting a glare from Mei like the past few days since she came here.

"Mama! What do you have cooked for breakfast today?" Yuzu surprisingly seemed chirpy. "Nothing new yuzu, just some eggs and furikake with some toast to the side." Yuzu's mouth watered at the thought and she seemed more active after her hangover. Mei just walked gracefully and sat down eating with yuzu next to her. "Yuzu did something happen? you seem chirpier than usual." Yuzu does her signature smile which can weaken anyone. "Ahah nothing mama, just can't wait to get started with this day." Ume laughed it off while Mei was just ignoring the blonde sipping her coffee before taking a bite of her food. "Meiiii let's walk to school together."
"Just hurry or you'll regret it once i give you detention after school".
"Awww you're so sweet Mei". Yuzu joked

"Ehhh? Mei-Mei are we seriously going to walk with this delinquent?" Himeko exclaimed as yuzu went behind Himeko and pulled her curls which made Himeko blush in embarrassment and grabbed Yuzu's hands away. "I suppose we are though she isn't causing a scene so it's alright." Yuzu smirked at Himeko making the feisty midget blush more. "Th-this isn't what I meant!." Yuzu laughed while putting on a playful voice. "Wow I'm really offended Momokino-san, I can't read you well enough because it seems to me that your face is red yet you want me away from you." Yuzu teased which made her blush even more. "My face isn't red!  you blonde bimbo you are so blunt and I want you away from Mei-Mei not me."
"Ooh~ you don't mind if I'm here with you then?" Mei walked ahead of them a little, oblivious of the fact yuzu was teasing her friend but the girls suddenly turned their heads as they heard a voice. "Heyyy yuzuchi! I missed you I thought you were going to be expelled forever!" Harumin shouted as she ran up to yuzu and hugged her crushing the blonde. "Jeez not so loud. Why not tell the whole world while your at it since most of the school knows from your shouting". Harumin giggled and the friends walked behind Mei and Himeko. "Well you shouldn't have got me so worried girl, you didn't even text me." Yuzu gasped. "Huh you texted me? You checked her phone and nervously laughed when she saw many texts from harumin and harumin just pouted at her. "Oh crap, sorry harumin I guess I was just so out of it last night." Harumin smacks Yuzu's back hard. "OW! The hell was that for?!" Yuzu rubs her back softly and harumin just crosses her arms together. "Don't give me that crappy excuse yuzuchi."
"E-excuse? But it's true though you gotta believe me..."  yuzu mumbled and felt a bit scared when Mei turned her head and glared at the blonde as if telling her to lower her voice while Himeko clung her arms around Mei's. "Why is that delinquent so loud Mei-Mei she thinks that everyone gets a certain reaction when she teases people, the audacity." Himeko was keep on rambling on about yuzu and Mei was simply ignoring her. "Beats me."

Time skip
"Ahhh these lessons are going to bore me to death." Harumin and yuzu was sat next to each other since they were doing working in pairs for their project. "Well atleast now I can do this partner work with someone that isn't so dedicated with this like the people in this school ." Harumin smiles and yuzu slouched in her seat. "And this makes it any better how?" Yuzu got out her pencil and started doing her work bit by bit. "Well it just does I know it's weird, wanna go over the project after school at McDonald's?" Harumin asks and yuzu nodded eagerly. "I could go for some 10 piece nuggets right now." Yuzu drooled at the thought and harumin chuckled. "Yeah a burger sounds nice to me right now." Harumin said and realised something. "Yuzuchi! This can be our motivation for this, think about food in order to achieve something in life! Omg this is perfect"
"Oh my god harumin yes that's some great motivation." The girls giggled and half the class couldn't help but listen and giggle to themselves with them.