Chapter 18

"M-Mei...?" Yuzu blushed as she saw Mei in her black bra and her school shirt was half off. She straddled yuzu who was sitting in the bed. "Yuzu~" Mei's eyed held lust and yuzu cursed herself for being hard. "M-Mei we can't do this here! You already said that..." Mei simply ignored her and went closer to yuzu before whispering in a pleading voice. "Yuzu...I love-"

"Ahghh!" Yuzu hit her head on the floor.
WHAT KIND OF DANGEROUS DAYDREAM WAS-
"Are you done daydreaming? I'm doing this for your own sake yuzu, I didn't have to help you study for the upcoming tests you know? Your main focus is to get in the top one hundred." Yuzu gulped. The ice queen is as cold as ever today like I get it you became part of the student council within a short time frame
Mei scoffed and looked at like yuzu then back at her papers and continued to write. "R-right sorry..." Yuzu's mind started to wonder. How is she so calm while I'm the one that's totally losing it here? We kissed! Not like those forced ones that makes me uncomfortable!
"Yeah right, sorry about that..." yuzu mumbles and looked at Mei who was doing her schoolwork. "It's fine, just focus on your work if you don't want to fail or lose grandfathers approval." Mei sighed and carried on with focusing on her work.

Yuzu had a bored face on and stared at Mei to see if she could take a read of her, anything and that's when Mei looked back at yuzu and shyly looked away while playing with a strand of hair with her two fingers. Yuzu looked at what Mei was doing.
Are those two fingers her fingering hands? I'm joking...I've seen her doing this shy action a lot now... but why?
Yuzu noticed this and continued looking while Mei started talking still avoiding the blonde's gaze. "you really should be focusing... at this rate you might be held back or expelled." Yuzu's eyes widened as she noticed Mei had acted like this before. Did I do something wrong? Why is she acting shy and timid all of a sudden? I've seen this before!
"Mei." Yuzu gave it a shot to have her answer and she used her seductive voice on Mei while hugging her from behind resting her head on Mei's neck sending a shiver down Mei's spine and making her flinch. "..!"
"What did it mean last night, that kiss? Did you enjoy it?" Yuzu whispered in Mei's ear making Mei tremble slightly and made her feel butterflies in her stomach. "Please explain it so even a useless idiot like me can understand, what did that kiss mean, Mei~?" Yuzu said before adding. "If you tell me,I'll be sure to study."
Yuzu's whispered and leaned closer to her ear purposely, Mei was about to tell yuzu the real reason why but as soon as yuzu said she will study she stopped herself for Yuzu's sake. Yuzu's eyes widened as Mei grabbed on Yuzu's shoulder and put one hand on her face pushing her away while adjusting her breathing and looked at yuzu with her stern look. "That kiss didn't mean anything. We're both sisters and women...
well...ahem you get my meaning..." Mei looked down and back up before clearing her throat. "I'm trying to say this sort of thing is forbidden, please pretend it didn't happen." Yuzu's face held shock and horror at what Mei was saying to her. Mei surprisingly looked regretful of what she said as she looked away from yuzu with worry in her eyes "All..."

"ALL HOPE IS LOST!" Yuzu screamed at herself on the game she currently lost at and harumin put a hand on Yuzu's shoulder. "Yuzuchi I get it's sad and annoying losing a game but you don't have to do fed up over it." Yuzu frowned. I wish I could tell harumin the real reason why I'm so pressed. "If you want to win you gotta focus on the movement of the target or your aim in this case." Harumin looked around and saw a pink haired girl and pointed eagerly at her. "Like her yuzuchi!"
"Huh?" Yuzu yelped as harumin grabbed Yuzu's head and faces it at the pinkette who was focused playing a zombie shooting game. "You gotta adapt to your movements girl, see how concentrated she is." Harumin and yuzu looked at the girl before yuzu spoke and got out of harumin's grasp on her head. "Hang on I think I know her...the bubblegum...the eyes" harumin turned to look at yuzu before yuzu stood up and soon realised who the girl was. "Matsuri? Is it really you?" Yuzu spoke out and the girls noticed how the girl out her headphones and fake guns away and looked at the two girls before smiling and walking up to them. "Ah yuzu onee-chan! I've been looking all over town for you!" Matsuri hugged yuzu who happily hugged her back. "Look at you matsuri, all grown up and I love what you did to your hair!" Yuzu giggled and matsuri blushed in embarrassment. "Yuzu onee... I'm not a baby you know, I'm 14! Jeez..."
Harumin cleared her throat and yuzu pulled back from the hug and smiled as she wrapped her arm around harumin's shoulder making harumin smile. "Anyways, matsuri this is harumin, harumin this is matsuri my childhood friend who I used to babysit." Matsuri smirked and bring her hand out for harumin to shake. "Pleasure to meet you harumin. I'm matsuri Mizusawa " Harumin smiled and shakes her hand and replied to the small girl. "Ah please you can call me harumi if you want. Any friend of Yuzu's is automatically mine as well" Matsuri slightly blushed and whispered in Yuzu's ear. "Yuzu onee, you didn't tell me your friend was good looking." Harumin seemed a little confused but shrugged it off and yuzu chuckled nervously. That idiot would simp for anyone I swear to god she barely grew up haha