Chapter 5

Yuzu started to walk outside her room with her changed clothes on heading to the living room and she turned her head to see Mei on the table reading her notes. Yuzu sighed and blushed a little as she quickly made a meal for Mei giving the plate to her. "Thank you". Mei muttered as she kept her eyes on the paper. Even if she was angry she still had her manners. "I'm heading out tell mama I told you this when I'm gone". Yuzu said and started walking out of the door until Mei stopped her. "And where are you going exactly?" Mei said with a cold tone in her voice now glaring at yuzu who just returned the glare. "That is none of your concern". Yuzu said and walked out of the door heading to the parked car and the woman inside rolled down the window revealing a 20 year old woman with brown hair and sharp brown eyes who just smiled at yuzu. "How are you holding up yuzu?" Akami said as she looked at yuzu who groaned. "I'm doing terrible lately...sensei". Yuzu sighed with exhaustion and Akami looked behind her then back at yuzu. "Get in then and we can talk about it in my house". Yuzu nodded and went inside the car while Akami was driving. "We'll talk more about this once were here yuzu-chan". Akami placed a hand on Yuzu's thigh and yuzu's eyes widened as she glanced at Akami who kept her eye at the road while smirking.

2 hours have passed and Yuzu and Akami were on the couch in her house drinking away their problems. "Hahahah...w-wait you actually called the old man a old asshat?- of course something like this would happen if it is with you, since you do get into a lot of trouble heh" Akami snickered with yuzu putting her hands on her face in embarrassment giggling a little. "I-it wasn't my fault that all this happened y'know? And the way she told looked at me with that cold look in her eyes...the audacity"Akami gave yuzu a certain look. "And you got suspended or expelled?" Yuzu thought about it then shrugged. "I don't really know but I did sneak back in".yuzu looked at her small tumbler glass and looked at Akami sheepishly. "Can I have another shot? It really helps trying to forget about what's happening". Akami finally calmed down her breathing then smiling wickedly. "How drunk are you right now yuzu?" Akami asked as her face became flushed in her drunk state. "I d-don't know sensei...we did go through 2 whole bottles of vodka so maybe a lot?" Akami grabbed Yuzu's cheek and leaned her lips closer to Yuzu's. "S-sens-"
"Call me by my name please". Yuzu breathed heavily feeling hot and wrapped her arm around Akami's shoulder. "Akami~". Yuzu said seductively and Akami smirked as moved her body so she was sat on Yuzu's lap while yuzu grabbed her hips helping her up. "You want me to do something that will make you feel less frustrated?" Akami leaned forward until her head was on Yuzu's neck and slowly licked it. "H-haa....y-yes please l-let me let my anger out on all of you...". Yuzu moaned and Akami blushed as moved her head up then started to unbuckle Yuzu's pants then leaned close to her ear."Remember yuzu, just keep this between the two of us and no one else".

Mei walked out of the room after her bath and expected the blonde to be here right now but she was still gone. She doesn't know why but in a way it bothers her. No you should be glad she isn't here. Mei exhaled deeply and saw Ume sitting on the couch as she was on her phone sipping her beer then looked behind and saw Mei. "Oh Mei-chan I just got a text from yuzu and......" Ume looked on her phone as she looked at the text while Mei was standing there waiting for Ume to continue. "She says that she's staying the night at her friends house but I don't know which one, she didn't tell me for some reason." Mei walked up to the couch and sat on it. "Ok mother thank you for telling me this". Ume smiled brightly and picked up the remote. "Well Mei do you want to pick on what to watch? I want to know what kind of things you like to." Ume smiled and gave the remote to Mei who started to think. "Umm, what I like to watch will unfortunately bore you." Ume looked at Mei in disbelief then patted her head smiling. "Nonsense as long as you're comfortable with it I don't mind." Mei smiled a little. "Ok then thank you mother..."

Some time has passed and Mei saw her step mom with her head tilted while both of her arms were crossed as her eyes were closed. She was snoring peacefully and Mei grabbed a nearby blanket then put it on Ume and made her way to her own room. She changed her clothes and sighed as she got a text from her phone. She went out the room leaving a note on the kitchen table and walked out of the house after putting her shoes on. She was walking in the dark headed to a alley that would always make her feel scared but didn't show it. She went there waited for a moment until she saw a shadow heading towards her and she looked up looking at the man who held his phone hanging up from the previous caller then put it inside his pocket.The man headed towards Mei and smirked. "I see you got my text?" Mei nodded feeling disgusted. "Did you tell that troublemaker to not snitch after she saw us on school?" Mei nodded hesitantly. "Y-yes Amamiya-sensei". Amamiya smiled devilishly and Mei slowly gulped as she knew what was going to happen next. "And?" Mei kept her neutral expression trying to hide her feelings as she opened her mouth thst slightly trembled as she spoke. "I tried to convince her not to tell anyone and let's just hope for the best...". Amamiya paused and the only sound you could hear was the whooshing breeze of the wind until he spoke up. "Well, that's good then". He grabbed Mei's hands and pinned them on the wall with his one hand and Mei looked down feeling scared as she tried to control her breathing. Amamiya slowly ran her hands on Mei's soft silky hair then grabbed it as he forcefully pulled it making Mei look up to him with slight watery eyes as she whimpered hoping someone would save her. Amamiya looked down on her and leaned his face closer to hers. He was about to kiss Mei when they heard a voice.

"You really didn't have to pay for it sensei, even in your drunken state your still kind".
"Well I think it was the sex that made me more considerate to you- huh...did you hear that?"
"Yeah it's over their I think." Mei could hear the footsteps coming closer to her then Amamiya quickly covered Mei's mouth with an angry expression telling her to shut up. The footsteps stopped and Mei slowly turned her head to witness her stepsister with a mortified face on with widened eyes trembling as she dropped her bag with takeaway in. "T-teach you can head out...I'll be back..." yuzu said she heard the footsteps walk away. She then exhaled in frustration. "You bitch I thought you didn't tell anyone!" Amamiya raised his hand and Mei trembled and looked at yuzu as if to say do something since her eyes looked like they were begging and yuzu finally came to her senses as she came running towards the man grabbing his wrist. "H-hey let go you slut!" Yuzu became so angry at the man she didn't have any control of what she was doing now even the next move she did was unexpected for both the girls as yuzu twisted his arm until Amamiya was screaming. "ARGHH! FUCK LET GO OF ME OR I'll PUT YOU IN YOUR P- AHHH!!" Yuzu pulled his arm on his back then pushed his aggressively against the wall. "Put me in my place you say?" Yuzu's voice became so cold it send shivers down Amamiya's spine. "R-right I get it...just let me go!" Amamiya panted heavily and yuzu just grabbed his hair pushing it against the wall pushing it down scraping his face slightly. "P-PLEASE LET GO FACKKKK!". Mei was so surprised and so scared of the cold aura yuzu was creating as she had a murderous glint on her now dark green eyes. "I'll tell you what, you are going to go far away from here and avoid sexually harassing young girls and if you do something wrong-" Amamiya's eyes started to tear up as Yuzu slammed his body into the wall again tightening her grip on his arm. "Mei's grandad is the chairman did you know that? Of course you knew, why else would you put everything you have on the line you idiot". Amamiya gritted his teeth with tears threatening to fall down. "Anyways as I was saying, the chairman will destroy you knowing about the whimpering man harassing girls just because he can't fight with  someone your own size, now get lost".

Yuzu released her grip while the man ran away very fast he was sure he was going to trip over and yuzu sighed and turned around. She gasped as she saw a Mei stepping back until she was against the wall panting heavily. "Hey..." Yuzu's tone became normal and giggled. "What scared of me?" Yuzu laughed at her own joke. "I did have a lot of fights in my old school..." Mei calmed her breathing then looked at yuzu in the eyes. "Y-you....I-I". Mei tried to form words but nothing came out. "Hey I wouldn't hurt you, you know that?" Mei began to take take a step near yuzu and blushed. "Thank you...for helping me I appreciate it". Yuzu smiled warmly and looked at the time. "I have to go now I don't want to be late". Yuzu began to walk away until she felt Mei hold her sleeve which made yuzu blush and turn her head. "When I heard you,I think you were with someone, was that your old teacher because I heard you talking about... sex and sensei I think...". Yuzu's alcohol finally kicked in and started to tremble a bit and breathed heavily. "Well correct me if I'm wrong." Yuzu's brain was spinning like a rollercoaster and without knowing went close to Mei. "Yuzu are you ok?" Mei asked in her normal voice as she smelt the alcohol and realised. "That smell...you've been drinking...haven't you?" Yuzu quickly ran near a corner and vomited pulling her own hair back and leaned her body against the wall. "Yuzu?" Mei walked up to the drunk blonde and yuzu started to giggle adoringly as she wrapped her arms around Mei down her waist. "W-what are you-" yuzu smiled showing her pearl white teeth while Mei grabbed her shoulders trying to push her off but yuzu wouldn't budge. "Mei you're so cute hehe". Mei panted as she used all her strength to push her but it was still no use as this only encouraged yuzu to do more. "Get off me...you're drunk." Yuzu didn't listen to a word she said and tightened her grip and smirked. "I want you". Mei blushed like wild as yuzu finally kissed her as Mei squirmed trying to get out. "Mphh?!" Yuzu then passed out on top of Mei making both of them drop in the floor. "H-hey get off!"
"Zzzzzzzz..."