Chapter 11

This chapter is kinda nsfw, wait since when did I start warning people about those? 😂

Jeez how can I sleep like this? I need to take care of myself but what's Mei doing? Is she gonna ask what I'm doing?. Yuzu turned to look at Mei already asleep and yuzu just sighed and quietly went out of her bed to go to the bathroom. She sighed and made sure no one can hear her as she pulled her pants down. She gulped and took her underwear off to reveal her large boner and she panted softly as she stroked it softly without even knowing and that's when it hit her suddenly. She was thinking about Mei.
"H-haah w-why am I even thinking about her? What's happening to me? A-ahh~Mmf~" She quickly turned on the tap to make sure no one would hear her as she started thinking of no one but unholy pictures of Mei as she continued to masturbate.
"M-Mei...hnghh! Agh~" She was quickly picking up her pace as she used both of her hands stroking faster as she panted and blushed deeply as she saw a small trail of cum in the tip of her dick. "Why can't I st-Mhmm~ I cant help it, she's just so...c-cute!~ Hahh~" her pants quickly turned into small moans as she couldn't control herself and quickly covered her mouth leaning her head against the wall. "Fuck I'm close...hah Mei! Nghh!". Yuzu panted as she released the grip on her 10 inch penis as she saw cum splatter on the bathroom tiles. "H-haah..."
By the time yuzu finished up she just turned even more embarrassed as she groaned and cleaned up her mess. After she was done she turned off the taps and headed to bed feeling more embarrassed. "Ah Jeez...what is wrong with me? Me thinking those things I just can't help it..." yuzu muttered as she brung the blanket up to her face.

"Wow yuzu your up early, why's that?" Morning came and yuzu made sure to be up early to be ready and she just smiled at Ume who was currently making the sisters dinner for school and yuzu stood next to Ume. "No reason, I just wanted to make the dinner for me and Mei today." Yuzu smiled brightly with her messy hair showing which made Ume laugh as she she made herself to the table sitting down and watched yuzu. "Well ok yuzu that saves me a job atleast and I won't my curiosity get the best of me." The both shared a smile and chuckled and yuzu proceeded to make their dinners and got herself ready and set off with Mei which Mei didn't mind if it wasn't with Yuzu's talking which she calls "nonsense". Yuzu then saw harumin waiting for her and she quickly ran up to her scaring her as she put her arm over her.

"HEY HARUMIN!" Harumin shrieked and didn't realise that that was yuzu who did that as she quickly grabbed the arm and put it behind her back. "Whoever is trying to fuck with me then I'll- Oh yuzuchi thats you? Whoops sorry." Harumin chuckled. "A-arghh...l-let go please!" Harumin let go of Yuzu's arm and apologised. "Sorry didn't know that was you, I thought you were a killer." Yuzu rolled her eyes back and tried to endure the pain as she held her arm. "We're in public where everyone can see what's going on, I don't think they will plot something here." Harumin thought for a second then made an o shape with her mouth and widened her eyes a bit. "Oh yeah they wouldn't would they? Wow my head really is cloudy today." Yuzu couldn't help but find that amusing and harumin grinned. "Anyways, what's got you grinning from ear to ear today?" Harumin stares intensely in Yuzu's eyes as if she's trying to find something in those emerald orbes. "I'm always happy?" Yuzu chuckled nervously and harumin shook her head. "Yeah obviously but today I just feel some weird happy vibe from you." The two could hear Himeko in the back talking to Mei. "Well anyways, I'm gonna bring Mei her food at lunch when she's in the student council office." Yuzu smiled showing her pearl white teeth. "And why not do it now?" Harumin asked as she looked puzzled. "Well that's so I can spend some quality time together so she doesn't have to be alone. Harumin smirked and raised her eyebrow. "Yeah right quality, you sure you don't have anything else planned yuzuchi?" Harumin was waiting to see how yuzu would react and she found it amusing as Yuzu's face was flushed and staggered while walking a bit clearing her throat. "I-it's not like that harumin!." Yuzu exclaimed and harumin just smirked. "Really? And what is it that you think I'm thinking about?" Yuzu looks puzzled and rubs her head. "I honestly can't keep up with what ur saying, I'm getting a headache." Harumin just giggles and wraps her arm around yuzu. "Oh I see, changing the subject? Well I'll let it slide for now and then later I can interrogate you." Yuzu gently karate chopped the back of harumin's head. "Hey I'm not your witness I'm your friend." Yuzu continues. "And anyways , I've been trying to get a bit of studying done so I don't have to see Mei look so down on me considering by how much I want to be here as her older sister." The two made it to the school and harumin slows down her pace slightly. "Well if you want the prez to see you as an older sister then try not to talk too much about her okay?." Harumin smiled and yuzu sighed annoyingly. If only it was that easy...