Chapter 19

Yuzu didn't know how to sleep and before she knew it, it was the next day.
"Yuzu, Mei told me to tell you something." Ume looked at the note slip Mei wrote for her. Ever since her encounters with Amamiya, Mei just couldn't keep her phone since he is the one who brought it since it was his old work phone. "She did? What is it?" Yuzu was slightly surprised that Mei didn't just approach her but she knew why. "Well she said she's happy you're in 97th place." Yuzu looked at the slip and saw Mei's cursive handwriting. Or right she doesn't have her phone anymore...how does one write like that though? So neat...
"Thanks for telling me mama, tell her I said no problem!" Yuzu smiled brightly and got ready for the day.

"YUZUCHI!!!" The second yuzu walked in with her jacket on due to the coldness, she instantly got tackled into a bone crushing hug from harumin. "I-I plan on d-dying when I'm older t-thank you!" Yuzu panted and pushes harumin away from the hug and crossed her arms. "WAHHHH I'm sorry yuzuchi! I was so worried and felt guilty for leaving you alone with that brat! She didn't hurt you or anything did she?" Harumin looked worried and yuzu thanked for a moment before answering. "Well she just kissed me, that's all." Yuzu's eyes widened as harumin dramatically fell to the floor looking down while trembling. "M-my yuzuchi is no longer pure..." yuzu heard harumin mumble then just scratched the back of her head. "I was never pure you should know that, and besides she's always done those random stuff like when she was younger I used to try to get matsuri to hang out with my friends but she would just cling onto me." Harumin stood up and listened. "I mean she's like a little sister to me, she calls me onee-chan and when she misbehaves it makes you wanna look out for the girl you know?" Harumin wasn't looking at yuzu but next to her and had a face on as yuzu looked at harumin confused until she turned around to see matsuri. "What the?!" Yuzu gasped at the sight in front of her, matsuri standing their smirking looking around and that's when yuzu barged through all of the students.

"Yes excuse me, sorry coming through ladies." Yuzu forced a smile as she went through the girls and when she saw matsuri notice yuzu she turned back to her angry expression and dragged her. "What the hell are you doing here matsuri? Don't you have a school to go to?" Yuzu asked in a panic and matsuri grinned a little and noticed everyone watching. "Well I came in here to see you onee-chan, and I want to know if you're free today after school so we can go on a date." Yuzu noticed people were watching and she just wanted her friend to go before she gets busted. "You know, just the two of us yuzu-onee." Matsuri leaned over near yuzu to wait for an answer. "Y-yes sure whatever but for now please go before you get yourself into trouble." Matsuri cheered in joy and yuzu pushed her near the door whilst harumin sighed while talking. "Too late for that..."
"Huh?" As soon as harumin said that out came Mei with all the students looking at her in awe with yuzu cringing at the sight. Mei was walking dramatically with a stern look on with Himeko walking alongside her while strutting near matsuri glaring down at her. "You there!" Matsuri looked like she didn't give two fucks about what Mei has to say as she had a blank face. "I don't remember anyone giving you permission to enter the school premises." Mei's eyes glared daggers at the mischievous pink haired girl and yuzu gulped. "M-Mei..." matsuri realised the name and she smirked and walked up to Mei who held her composure. "Oh, so you're yuzu-onee's new little sister right? My you do look like a robot don't you agree? Anyways nice to meet you...Mei-san." Matsuri grinned and yuzu panicked as she grabbed the back of matsuri's hoodie. "L-let's get you going now matsuri!"
"Huh? But we haven't decided where to go in our date yet yuzu-onee!"
Yuzu was about to drag the pink haired girl of it wasn't for Mei calling for her in her stern tone. "Yuzu." Yuzu jumped and turned her head slowly smiling nervously. "Yes?!" Matsuri sighed as she heard her enemies voice as she put her headphones in her ears so she couldn't hear what Mei was saying. The three went outside. "haven't I repeatedly told you about how it is against the schools rules to stop on the way." Yuzu groaned annoyingly as she felt Mei walk up to yuzu with her piercing gaze. Yuzu could feel the students watching her. "I knew that already, I'll go home and change first so don't stress!" Matsuri was about to walk away if it wasn't for Mei lifting her headphones up which matsuri really hated since she never liked the thought of someone invading her personal space. Matsuri's grin turned to a cold frown as she gazed on the floor. "You are currently trespassing if you do have business here which I assume you don't, get a visitors badge." Matsuri's grabbed the headphones from Mei's hands then turned around to glare at her. Mei's face never changed as she still held her composure then matsuri thought about how Mei was still jealous. She smiled on the inside about how stupid all of this was. "Come on matsuri!" Matsuri looked down at yuzu who went down the stairs so she slowly walked down and she felt Yuzu's hand grab her arm gently as she walked her out of the academy.