Chapter 16

"Oh yuzu you're back! And uh...I hope you have a good explanation as to why your sister is on your back."
Yuzu offered to give Mei a piggy back ride back home but Mei refused and yuzu had to choice but to force her. Ever since the ride back home Mei's been embarrassed. "Well first I couldn't bring my bike to school, so then because of Mei's fever I had-" Ume interrupted as she gasped in shock and walked over to Mei putting the back of her hand on her forehead hastily making Mei embarrassed. "What? She has a fever? Oh my I'll have to make my famous traditional tea! Yuzu...bring Mei up to her room! Hurry she has to be aided immediately!" Ume was in an panic. "Mother I can walk you know?" Mei tried to sound stern but she was still embarrassed. "You got it mom hehe." Yuzu chuckled as she walked up the stairs bringing Mei up to her room.

"And then we lay this here and...Mei you okay?" Mei groaned annoyingly as she grabbed all of the blankets yuzu gave her that was surrounding her to one side trying to make herself comfortable. "I don't need this many blankets, I have a fever not a cold." Yuzu looked confused. "Isn't those two the same thing though?" Mei facepalmed herself for having someone so stupid trying to aid her.

"Yuzu...yuzu....Yuzu get up!" Mei grabbed Yuzu's sleeping body shaking her to wake her up and that's when she heard yuzu groan rubbing her eyes. "Hmm?" She was met with a thermometer poking her cheek. "Here, as you can see my temperature is back to normal so I'm going to school today." Yuzu sat up still a little sleepy but smiled a bit as she grabbed the thermometer and checked the temperature. "Oh yeah strange, I dunno how you can already be better after one day but well I guess you can go to school then." Yuzu giggled and got up from bed after checking the time but her eyes were met with Mei's stern face glaring at her. "You're not the boss of me, I still would've went if you didn't want me to. Older sister or not, I don't care what a delinquent and may I remind you player you are, your opinions don't matter to me." Yuzu chuckled nervously getting startled by Mei but soon yuzu yawned. "Ouch don't be being mean to your big sis I have feelings you kn-Oomph!" Mei threw her pillow on Yuzu's face shutting her up.

"Holy shit yuzuchi slow down! Be easy on me jeez... AH SHIT DID YOU HEAR ME!!!" harumin was panicking as soon as yuzu offered to let harumin have a ride on her motorbike. Yuzu clutched the break to slow down a little bit. "Ay Sorry harumin. I was just really eager to show you I should've slowed down." Harumin sighed and took a deep breath as she could feel the breeze hit her face. "It's fine yuzuchi, anyways how did you bring this to school with no trouble? Did the prez or anyone approve of it?" Harumin felt a little more relaxed and that all changed as soon as yuzu took a slightly sharp turn, yuzu felt harumin clutch more into her body which made yuzu giggle at how scared harumin is being. "Well I mean this morning Mei said if I stopped annoying her she would let me bring it to school, I thought she was joking at first but she said she would beat some sense into me while she was reading her book." Harumin snickered as she didn't expect anything less from Mei. "And that's when she threw the dictionary at me saying to somehow put it inside my brain , so anyway how's your day so far?" Yuzu joked trying to make this sound normal then both the girls bursted out laughing.

Le time skip

"Wow so much paperwork..." Mei and yuzu made it home from school with Ume not in sight as she had a night shift. Both of the girls were sitting in the sofa. Yuzu grabbed Mei's paper from her hand snatching it surprising Mei. "What are you-"
"hmm, maybe if I join the student council then people can have a break huh?" Mei closed her eyes sighing as she snatched the papers off yuzu. "If we had you on the student council if would be more harder than it already is so here's a thought, why not try to behave according to the rules." Mei continued going through the papers and yuzu huffed as she got her pen out. "Well I'm sorry I tried to help." Yuzu poked Mei's back with her pencil making Mei arch her bag in surprise and blushed a little looking at yuzu with an angry expression on making yuzu smirk. "What are you sensitive here or something? Is it prohibited to touch the stern cold President here?" Just then as yuzu finished talking the two turned their heads as they heard the door open. "Huh mama? You here?" Yuzu looked at Mei to see if she knew what was up but she was just as confused. Yuzu got up and as soon as she went to the hallway to open the door she saw greeted by a tall figure who's face was covered by a big gift wrapped in wrapping paper. "Uhhh..." yuzu walked up to it and as soon as she saw the gift being put down, she was greeted by a scruffy middle aged man smiling looking at yuzu. "Ahhh so you must be Ume's kid yuzu right?" The tall scruffy bearded man smiled as she saw yuzu slowly nod. "Ummm, yeah that's me but who are you though besides someone who needs a bath? Also how do you know my name?" The man ignored her. "Yup that's Ume kid alright! So beautiful and charismatic also! I'm so happy to meet you!" The man hugged yuzu crushing her in his lanky arms making yuzu panic and break free. "W-what the? GET OFF ME! who do you think you are besides a middle aged weirdo hugging random people seriously!" Yuzu continued to argue and the man smiled softly as Mei walked in wide eyed as she saw the man that was her father she hasn't seen in 5 years in this room, hugging yuzu.
"S-Sensei?" Mei's eyes were twitching slightly as her pupil dilated as she saw the sight in front of her and that's when yuzu turned her head after hearing Mei's voice. "Huh? S-Sensei? Is he your old teacher or something?" Yuzu got out of the hug as she saw the man smile at yuzu and Mei. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that Me jeezi, I'm not a teacher anymore, call me papa instead." Yuzu gasped and her eyes widened and she looked at the man in disbelief. "Huh? Your Mei's father meaning...you're my father too?" The man chuckled and yuzu saw how sad and angry she looked in her eyes as Mei looked away from the two. Oh that's right...the two really haven't gotten along huh?.
"Hey Mei, cmon be a little more grateful about your papa coming in to visit you alright?" Yuzu gave Mei a concerning look as she said that and couldn't help but be more worried for Mei as Sho came up to Mei holding the big gift. "Here I have something for-" Mei interrupted him as she closed her eyes walking away from him with her cold voice. "Excuse me..." yuzu was flabbergasted at the scene in front of her. "Wh-what the...wait Mei!" But she held her determined face as she grabbed Mei's hand slightly tighter than normal as she looked at Mei for a split second before turning around and smiling brightly. "Ah don't worry about Mei papa she's just tired is all, She really is amazing, I mean why wouldn't she if she was the student council President in her first year should I add." Mei trembled as for once she didn't know what to say. She felt her palms get sweaty and she heard yuzu talking. "Shut up..." yuzu heard Mei mumbling but she didn't know what she said so she continued. "Plus she's also  working hard while her grandpa's out do you can do your little magic and inherit the academy-"
"Shut up!" Mei harshly threw Yuzu's hand away from her and as soon as yuzu turned to look at Mei with her concerned face of hers, she felt embarrassed and slouched down slightly bringing her arm up to her shoulder. "Mei..?" Yuzu really didn't know why Mei was acting like this and that's when it was Sho read her mind as he talked with a more serious face. "Mei, yuzu I'm not going back to that academy..." both of their eyes widened as they looked at Sho and all of a sudden Mei rushed back to her shared bedroom so yuzu couldn't see the tears threatening to fall down her face.
Yuzu jumped then she knocked on the bedroom door frantically hoping Mei would answer her. "Mei! Mei open the door please... Mei don't do this not here...not now..." yuzu waited for anything to come out of Mei's mouth but nothing came and then that's when yuzu sighed and looked at Sho who was putting the big gift on the sofa unwrap like it revealing a big stuffed brown bear. "Leave Mei for now she must be having many thoughts about this." Sho returned to the smiling man he was as he looked at yuzu who didn't seem happy one bit but rather sorry for Mei. "I see..." Sho looked at yuzu and knew what she was feeling then came up with an idea. "Say yuzu, wanna head out somewhere?" Yuzu looked at the door then back to Sho. "Actually papa... is it ok if I still tried and then we'll see?" Sho looked at yuzu who was looking down in her feet and then he looked at her with concern. "Of course."

"Please talk to me..." Mei gave up on leaning her back on the door as she moved to the bed facing away from yuzu who instantly opened the door as she heard Mei move from outside. Yuzu didn't like the idea at looking at Mei's back as if it was her face but it's better then nothing. "What is there to say besides the point of me in doing this is nothing." Mei's tone was still harsh but yuzu could hear it slightly breaking. "All of what though, I don't understand any of this or what's even happening right now, please explain." Yuzu's voice sounded pleading as she walked near the bed to see Mei's back trembling. "You know what, never mind it doesn't concern you...just leave..." Mei gripped the bed sheets as she said this but yuzu wasn't giving up. "Doesn't concern me Mei? This doesn't concern me? Of course it does, why else would I go to the point in feeling bad about myself without even knowing why? This isn't fair to keep something like this away from me! So please damn it tell me! I deserve an explanation from all of this family business here!" Yuzu shouted as she walked to where Mei was facing and kneeled down to see Mei's teeth clenched with her fringe covering her eyes and she lifted her head up to see Yuzu's face and yuzu saw Mei's eyes slightly tearing up while glaring at yuzu and that's when yuzu knew she fucked up. "Look I'm sorry for raising my voice it's just that I won't know how to help you if you don't tell me ok? Please let me be the one who helps you..."
yuzu held Mei's hands which were gripped to the sheets and held them slightly tight as she lowered her voice and Mei only raised her voice. "Help me? You want to help me is that it?! You can't help me! No one can and no one did so how can I take your word?!" Yuzu panicked as she felt Mei clenching her hands again with her nails digging into Yuzu's knuckles while she heard Mei sniffle as tears started to fall down her soft pale cheeks. Yuzu without thinking hugged Mei wrapping her welcoming arms around her making flinch and tense up surprising her. Yuzu rubbed Mei's back lowly as she continued to tell on a soothing voice. "I'm sorry for scaring you, I'm sorry for being a bad person, but I'm not like those other people ok? I care so much about you so please don't harm yourself or make yourself feel bad in any way...their are people who want to help and not use you Mei. I promise so please let me protect you." As yuzu said that she felt Mei slowly wrap her arms around Yuzu's neck and let her tears fall down her face as yuzu continued comforting her. Shortly after she unwrapped her arms and out her hands in Yuzu's chest pushing her making her fall of the bed onto the floor

"Oof! U-uh...mei? What are you *gasp*" Yuzu felt Mei climb on top of her and crash Yuzu's soft plump lips against hers and roughly kissed her. Yuzu didn't know what was going on and if anything, it made her more confused as she felt Mei's tongue attacking her and that's when she broke the kiss. "M-Mei..?" Yuzu felt anxious all of a sudden as she saw Mei lift her head revealing her smirking. Yuzu was shocked and froze. she isn't even smiling but...smirking...
Yuzu's eyes widened as she felt Mei's hand go in her cheek turning her head as she licked her neck inhaling her scent. "Yuzu...you smell so nice." Yuzu felt heat rush up all over her body. What is she saying? This isn't her. Is she trying to have sex with me?
Yuzu didn't know why she wasn't moving and she felt herself more flustered as she left Mei's hand under her shirt touching her stomach lightly kissing her neck. Yuzu groaned as she felt Mei's hand unbutton her pants and saw her smirk grow wider making yuzu more anxious as Mei looked down. "Yuzu please...let me take care of you." Mei's breath hit Yuzu's neck making her shudder. This wasn't the first time yuzu heard someone say that to her but it was the first time she felt she had no power to move. Suddenly she was snapped back to reality as she felt the light kisses on her neck grow into long and sloppy licks and she felt Mei's hand touch the top of Yuzu's underwear. "Ngh?"
And that's when yuzu pushed Mei hard making her back hit the bed. Yuzu quickly stood up and breathed heavily and trembled as she looked at Mei wide eyed who wasn't moving as she remained sat near the bed.

"Wh-what did you just...did you do this to forgot about what just happened not long ago?" It finally hit yuzu about why Mei did this. She wanted to have sex with yuzu to make herself feel better. She was using yuzu. Yuzu suddenly became angry. "No I-"
"You're using me! Aren't you? Why would you try to play with me you cold bitch! After everything I've done... You're just a cold hearted slut!"

Mei looked up and stood up hastily grabbing yuzu shoulder. "No this isn't..." Mei didn't even finish her sentence as yuzu slapped Mei's hand away from her and clenched her teeth as she one last thing before storming out of the room. "Don't ever fucking touch me got it?!"