Firecracker

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter a series of events happened leading up to three different lemons with Chloe, Tabane, and Artoria.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Today is the first day as a second year at the IS academy, Things have been smooth sailing since the incident at the Anniversary Tournament. Since I won against Tatenashi in my battle during the tournament, I have been appointed the student council president starting today. Tatenashi has been preparing me for it over the past week, as she describes it, the job that isn't that hard. However I guess I'll end up figuring out what all that student council business she was always doing. Right now I'm walking through the halls over to class 1-A, I have to go introduce myself to the first years of each class, which of course Tatenashi neglected to do last year.

"I wonder what class Ran is in" I thought.

I know she had gotten accepted but she didn't tell me which class she was in.When I reach the door I knock a few times in the door. The door opens and I see Ms. Orimura.

"Looks like our guest has arrived" Ms. Yamada says from the podium.

All eyes were on me as I walked inside the class room. As I walked in I noticed red hair in the back of the room and saw that it was Ran.

"Thank you for letting me take some time out from your class Ms. Orimura" I say to her and she nods. I then look at the class of all girls "I am sure most of you know who I am but for those who don't, I am (Y/n) (L/n) and I am your Student Council president"

The way most of the girls looked at me, it made me think of the first half of me being a first year. Those eyes that scan every inch of me, undressing me with their eyes. I can't even imagine what they are thinking.

"As Student Council president I am considered the strongest student here at the school. If you think you can beat me then challenge me for the spot" I say to them "Anyways, by the end of the week, you must pick a class representative and turn in the form to the teachers office"

"If I may chime in, those with personal IS units are allowed to fight for the spot. Bring it to my attention if such a situation occurred" Ms. Orimura states to the class.

"Does anyone have a question?" I ask and every girl but Ran rose their hand "That isn't about my relationship life"

Everyone then lowers their hand "Alright then, make sure you girls read the reference manual. Ms. Orimura will not be happy if you don't. I'm done here so I'll get out of your hair Ms.. Orimura and I'll be on my way" I then walk out of the classroom.

{Time Skip}

It's lunch time right now, I sat with the girls and since Tatenashi isn't student council president, she's actually sitting with us as well. Ichika is sitting with Honnie and Kiyoka. The first years we're looking across the cafeteria at me and the girls.

"How has your first day of being student council president been going hun?" Tatenashi asks me as she sat next to me.

"Good, besides all the eye stripping" I say.

"Don't be like that my bride, so what if they are thinking about you naked?, they will never get it" Laura says.

"Yeah, they'll never get the package anyway so why think about it" Rin exclaims.