Russia is Here

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Last chapter you ran into a unknown girl in the locker room that you now know is Tatenashi Sarashiki the student council president and in the end of it all you became her personal couch and she knocked you out. Now let's get into the chapter.

P.S: wow I was able to get out 2 chapters in one week, it's been a while since I've done that.

~~~~~

POV: Laura

I was walking around after school trying to find (Y/n) so that we could get to training. I was thinking about how he just dissappeared after classes ended.

"Where in the devil could he of gotten to this time, he is the worst bride ever but the best at the same time" I say to my self.

I then stop and think to my self a bit.

"Is it possible that (Y/n) is trying to avoid me?, wha nein" I say then throw my words out.

I hear some giggling and I see 2 girls talking to each other by the water fountain.

"Ohh hey, I just noticed you have a major callet going on" the girl that's sitting says to the one that's standing.

The girl that's standing then starts patting her hair all over as she yells a bit but not very loudly.

"No, where is it. Gosh I overslept this morning so I didn't have much time to fix my hair" the girl squeels.

The one that's sitting giggles then says.

"That's so not cool, you have to keep your apperence up or Orimura nor
(L/n) will notice you"

"Apperence?" I question to my self.

I then look at a window that acted as a mirror with the glare. I looked at my self in the window and saw that some of my hair was sticking up. I start to freak out truing to brush it down. After I brushed it down it just popped up again, I started to freak out more as I messed with my hair until it finally stayed down. Then I sigh with relief.

"There" I state.

"Oooh, you worry about stuff like that now do you" I hear Mentor say from behind me.

I turn around with a small gasp escaping my mouth with a small blush on my face.

"Hmph, I guess you are that age" she adds with a small smile.

"Ahh it's not what it looks like mentor, you may think I'm being frivelis but it uh-" she cuts off my small freaked out response with a light hit of her note book on my head.

"That's Ms. (L/n) to you" Ms. (L/n) says.

"Ja vorher" I reply.

"I just saw (L/n), he was in front of the  club buildings infirmary" she says before walking away.

"The infirmary?" I question to my self.

Part 2.

I started to open my eyes as I could still feel a bit of pain in my head from Tatenashi knocking me out. As I started to wake up I felt like I was laying on someone's thighs and my left hand was touching somewhere it shouldn't be. The person was humming a tune to themself. I look up to see Tatenashi looking at me.

"Are you awake?" She asks before giggling to her self a bit "Your touching something you shouldn't be you naughty boy" she says.

I lift my head and looked over to my and was, I was touching her butt as she kneeled on one of the beds in the infirmary, she was holding my left arm where it was with her right hand.