Waking Up

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you and the first years of the IS academy went to Kyoto for a field trip which didn't turn out well at all.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I was laying on some sort of bed. I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar ceiling. I raised my head to see that I was in a hospital. To the left was a window, showing the view of the city with the IS academy in the back ground. I could tell that I wasn't in Kyoto any more.

"Good morning Mr. (L/n)" I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned my head to the left to see Amber sitting in the seat next to me. She had her legs crossed and still had her maid outfit on.

 She had her legs crossed and still had her maid outfit on

Just giving you a refresher on Amber's look.

"Amber? What are you doing here?" I ask with a groan while feeling my head.

"You should rest and not worry about such matters at the moment Mr. (L/n). I am here because Ms. Alcott and the others are at class" Amber says.

"You don't need to be so formal, you can just call me (Y/n)" I tell her.

"If you wish it so" She says.

"What's today?"

"Tuesday" Amber replied simply.

"Good, it's only been a day" I say to my self.

"It's actually been a week since the incident in Kyoto happened (Y/n)" She tells me.

"A week!?"

Amber nodded.

"Jesus christ, what the hell happend, my memory is a bit fuzzy" I say.

"To put it simply, you were stabbed in the stomach. Your wound was fatal but doctors were able to fix it in time. I am here to take care of you. Despite me being 16 and a maid, I am able to fit the role of a nurse as well" Amber says.

"That's good, I honestly wouldn't mind being with you, your caring, protective, kind, I could keep going if you'd like" I say.

Amber turns her head away from me while her cheeks started to flare up pink "You shouldn't say such trivial things (Y/n), the others would get the wrong idea"

"But what if I'm telling you the truth. We've talked many times over the course of the summer break when I was out of school. That gave me time to know you" I tell her.

"I-I shouldn't, I would be disrespecting Ms. Alcott by doing so" Amber says hesitantly.

"It will be fine Amber, I'm sure she will be happy that you found some one you want to be happy with"

Amber walks over to the hospital bed. She crawls into the hospital bed and onto my lap before leaning down and kissing me, while avoiding my bandages stomach. We kissed for a few seconds before she separated from me. Her cheeks were pink as she sat on my lap.

"I wanted to do that since you helped me the first day I met you" She tells me.

We hear the door open and Amber got off of me and sat in the chair she previously sat in. She did it quick and swiftly as if she was a ninja.

"Amber were here" I hear Cecilia's voice say.

Cecilia fully opened the door and she sees me awake "Your awake!!" She shouts then rushes over to hospital bed and hugs me tightly.

"Ow Ow Cecilia your hugging too tight" I yelp.

"Sorry darling" she says.

Houki, Rin, Charlotte, Laura, Kanzashi, and Madoka then enter the room.

"Hey girls" I say with a small wave.

They each gave me a hug and a kiss except Madoka who just hugged me. After they all stood in the room and I noticed someone was missing.

"Where's Tatenashi?" I ask.

"She was attacked as well in Kyoto" Kanzashi says "She was hospitalized also"

"I want to see her" I say as I tried to get out of the bed.

"Your staying right here brother, your wound was fatal" Madoka says while trying to keep me down.

"How about her?" I question.

"A few broken ribs and some miner lacerations in her left leg and left arm" Houki says.

I lay back against the hospital bed and sighed.

"You girls wanna fill me in on what happened in the past week?"

{Time Skip}

It's been a 2hours of the girls catching me up on the past week and I just heard the most heart breaking thing.

"Ichika did what!?! Are you sure about that!?!" I shout.

All of the girls nodded.

"He actually got a girlfriend!"

"2 girlfriends actually" Charlotte stated.

"Oh my god" I said while fake crying "I missed Ichika's evolotion from a magicarp to a gyarados"

"Why are you crying?" Madoka asks.

"I wasn't crying, I was fake crying" I said after stopping my fake crying "So who are his girlfriends?"

"Honnie and Kiyoka" Rin says.

"I'm happy for them" I say before yawning "I think I'm going to get some rest" I say to them.

They say their goodbyes before leaving the room. Amber stayed behind since she was taking care of me. I then heard Amber yawn as she sat in the chair.

"Amber, come lay with me" I say as I patted the empty part of the bed in front of me.

She stands up and starts undressing out of her maid outfit. She left herself in her black laced bra and underwear. She gets in the hospital bed and lays in front of me.

"Thank you"

"Not a problem" I replied to her.

"Can you hug me as we sleep?" She asks me.

"Sure"

I spooned her from behind and put the blanked over the both of us.

"I'm probably going to have a lot of children in the future"

~~~~~
Hello everyone, I know this was a short chapter and half what I put my self for minimum words but there wasn't much to put since the next thing I'm going to do is world purge once the recovery of the reader and Tatenashi are complete. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Until next time bye.