Like Rabbits

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Last chapter was a lemon with Chifuyu and Maya.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Right now, I was rushing towards Tabane's lab. She called saying she needed help and it was an emergency. The school was still closed so running there wasn't exactly a problem. When I get to her lab I slam the door open.

"I'm here Tabane what's wrong?!" I shout with worry.

"You're here!" I hear Tabane say as she jumps out of no where and hugs me "You're here 2.286 seconds faster then expected"

I then looked at her "There's no emergency is there"

"Nope!" Tabane confirms then kissed me.

"Why did you call me here then?" I question.

Tabane then giggles a bit "I wasn't exactly lying when I said your help was needed"

"Oh dear..."

"Follow me (Y/n)-kun" Tabane days and starts pulling me along through her lab by my arm.

"So what do you need me for then?" I question her.

"Well it's less about me at this moment and more about Cho-Chan" She states to me as she continued to pull me.

"Is she not feeling well or something?" I ask and Tabane shakes her head.

"She has some worries, She will explain it once we get to her" She tells me.

We soon enough get to a room where Chloe is. The room had a purple wall paper that had intricate white designs going down it. On the opposite side of the wall that you entered through was a large one way window that spanned most of the wall. On the right wall was a bed with a purple comforter and white striped pillows. There was a dresser next to the bed with some dolls on it, the most notable being a black bunny with bright gold eyes. Chloe was sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting.

"So this is Cho-Chan's room" Tabane says to me then looks at Chloe "Cho-Chan, explain to (Y/n)-kun What you are so worried about"

"(Y/n), I've given this some thought and, some day I would like to have a child with you. While thinking about that I have run into a small problem" Chloe explains to me.

"Problem?" I question.

"Yes. You see, it's possible that the core I have inside me could reject you, leading to complications with either the child or me. Though it is also possible that it could do something to the child as a side effect from it" She says.

"You're saying you want to figure out if the core inside you will accept me and do anything to you or the child" I say.

"Correct" Chloe replies.

"This is where I come in" Tabane says in less of a cheerful tone and in a lille more serious one "I am going to run a test on both of you at once to collect data and observe to see if there are any complications with you and Cho-Chan having a child"

"And how are we going to do that?" I question.

"You will have to have sex, I will observe the data I collect and analyze it" Tabane says and I look at her with a blank look "I know it sounds like I just want to watch two people I love dearly have hot sex but I'm being serious just this once. You will be at a level of connection with Cho-Chan that will allow me to collect such data"