Mentor

Hello everyone I'm back with another chapter for you. Last chapter 'Charles' arrived at the Academy and you found out 'his' little secret of him being girl, who is Charlotte. So what will happen in this chapter. Now let's get into it.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was the next day after 'Charles' transfered to the academy. It was the beginning of classes and Ms. Yamada had a announcement for us.

"Ok class I have a exciting announcement for you, I'm about to introduce to you another addition to our expanding class room. Meet our newest transfer student from Germany, Laura Bodewig"

"Can you please introduce your self Ms. Bodewig" Ms. Orimura asked.

"Ja Vor Ms. Orimura, My name is Laura Bodewig" she said sternly.

"I like the German accent" I thought when I heard her voice.

I looked at her up and down. She had a red right eye and a eye patch covering her left eye. She had silver and grey hair. Or as some people say it's platinum. She didn't wear a skirt but a baggy like pants. I'm not sure what exactly they are.

She then looked over at me and started to walk towards me then back slaps me really hard, but I was a stone wall and didn't move

She then looked over at me and started to walk towards me then back slaps me really hard, but I was a stone wall and didn't move. I just looked at her thinking.

"What the hell was that for!"

All the girl including Ms. Yamada were shocked.

"I do not approve. In fact I'll never approve of you being her brother" Laura said with a hint of hatred in her voice.

"Are you causing trouble already Laura" a serious voice said from the door way.

She looked to see Ms. (L/n) standing in the door way with her a hand on her hip. Laura became pale. Paler than her already pale skin.

"Nein mentor" she said nervously.

"That's what I thought now sit down in your seat and don't get into trouble"

Laura goes into her seat that Ms. Yamada gave her. I thought to my self about what Laura just said.

"Mentor, hmm she must of been one of Alexis's student when she had to teach in germany"